Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. whoooo... those are some hot spoilers...
damn whooot whooot.. i can so picture ateam hehe..

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I GOT PERMISSION : spoiler coming on now ^^
I remember one scene from the novel. When Pawan and Thuma came back from HKG, Thuma had to come into the main office to attend the meeting. As soon as she arrived, Pawan called her at her desk and asked her to come to see him in his office. These are the dialogues between them:

Pawan Can you come to see me Bo? I miss you so much. After we came back from HKG, I havent got a chance to see you yet.

Thuma:You will see me in the meeting room.

Pawan:I will see you but I cant kiss you. Come to see me and let me kiss you or I will go kiss you in front of your secretary.

This is only hors doeuvre. There are a lot more sweet scenes.

As you read from synopsis, Pawan is madly falling in love with Thuma. When he found out that Thuma is married, he tried to distance himself, but he couldnt resist her charm. In his mind, he didnt want to disgrace himself committing adultery and didnt want to end up like his dad who was going to marry a woman half his age and also a married woman. He was shot dead by her husband right in front of Pawan.

another scene : will try to spoil more as soon as i get new one LOL

Back to the spoiler of NTM, it was when Pawan sent Thuma to HKG for work. He followed her there to see and surprise her. He was at the lobby of the hotel calling to her room. These are their conversations on the phone.
Pawan: Its me
Thumas heart was beating fast as she realizes who was calling
Pawan: How do you feel?
Thuma: Fine kha
Pawan: Mr. Jang said you are having a cold
Thuma: Kha
Pawan: Are you hungry?
Thuma: Not too much
Pawan: Jang said you havent eaten supper, right after work you went straight to your room
Thuma: I took some medications, they made me sleep
Pawan: You need a bowl of soup to feel better
Thuma laughed and said you are so sweet. What a pity that you are far away, if you are nearby, I have to give you some rewards
Pawan: Can I have a kiss?
Thuma laughed again and said you can have two (she thought that he wasnt near her, that why she dared saying such a thing, but she just get herself into trouble.
Pawan: Ha, really? Then, hurry up and get ready. I will be waiting for you in the lobby
Thuma exclaimed eh She is little hesitant, then she heard Pawan laughing triumphantly and repeating
Pawan: Dont be late, if you take more than 15 mins, I will go up to your room and it will be 3 kisses

This scene happened before the important scene (which will occur later)
THANKS plenty to Puangpakaarm @youtube for providing them for me, nonstop :wub:

Oh no - I CAN'T read/see it. It's covered with black lines.... arrgh.
ok ceci - I am emailing you for spoliers. :)

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
look at these photos...I'm so happy that Ateam are together again - Aum is looking so handsome as day passes!!! :wub:

look at the hand :wub: :wub:

hee hee ... I didn't notice the hand until you mentioned it. Now I can't stop smiling. :wub:

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
OMG, Ceci, you make me sooooo excited now!!! love this sweet spoiler.Love Love. Oh, wait for more.I think out Ateam will show more sweet scenes on TV than the novel.lol.

BTW, Chinese Ateam fans also felt sooo excited for yesterday's news and pictures.Aum's hand made us so happy.^^
How sweet day today is!

cikna

sarNie Adult
why can;t i read the spoilers? it's covered with black lines! <_<

cecilia

Staff member
To READ SPOILER:

Highlight it with your mouse to see it na kha .. it really is TASTEFUL ^^

ANOTHER ONE until i get new one :(
These are scenes at the table when they had supper together. It happened right after the last scene.

Thumas face looks fresh and relaxed. Her eyes were sparkling with sweetness. It might be from the candle light. Her cheeks were blushed from red wine, it makes her look even more beautiful than ever, Pawan thought.

Pawan You look very contented
Thuma Youre right, I feel soooo relaxed
Pawan Perhaps it is the wine that makes you feel like this, I have to remember the name and stockpile it, when we go back, I will serve it to you whenever you are bored
Thuma:Not just the wine that relaxes me, there are many other factors: the food, the music and your kindness
Pawan: I love the last word more than anything
Thuma: you want me to repeat again
Pawan: no need, I hear it enough

Thuma raised her glassed. Then they both toasted. When their hands were touched; Pawan could feel the heat from her hand.
Pawan: I want to tell you that you look so beautiful tonight
Thuma: Well, probably the wine makes you say that, starting from flattery
Pawan: and after that
Thuma:You have to learn about a person little by little, it will be no fun to know all
Pawan: All right, shall we order another wine?
Thuma: No, thanks, that should be enough wine during dinner, let switch to something else after
Pawan: Something else you mean liquor or..?
His eyes filled with boldness. Thuma looked at him, and then she laughed.
Thuma: we dont have to drink, we can go for a walk
Pawan:And after the walk
Thuma:We come back to the hotel

They both laughed to each other. Pawan sighed and said Lets go, your wish is my command

Thuma laughed at his gesture again. She was in such a good mood and saw everything around herself so delighted.

I don't want to skip this scene b/c there is a hidden meaning. Pawan is so charismatic. He really pushes her, but Thuma always knows how to answer back. This is one of the reason why he falls for her.
Credit: Puangpakaarm again :wub:

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Ceci - so that's how you read spoilers. heehee.
The spoilers are SOOOOO GOOOD! I can totally see ATeam flirting! **totally blushing just thinking about it**

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the spoilers and the new pics totally made my day!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
I have 3 exams tomorrow... I hope I don't end up doing another ATEAM oneshot tonight... :rolleyes:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks for another spoiler... im loving it.... man he wants something else.... :drool: ...
but she is good at saying things back,,,,cute... me want more

cecilia

Staff member
more to share with the sisters :
After dinner, they left the restaurant. They were strolling along the harbor front.
Thuma: It is quite windy
Pawan: Are you cold
Thuma: yeah, a little bit
Thuma took a deep breath. At the moment, some feelings crossed her mind. She should have someone who loves, understands and supports her when she has problems. That person doesnt have to be a husband, just someone she loves and loves her back.
Pawan: You must be cold
Thuma: How do you know kha?
Pawan: B/C you have goose bump
Thuma: You are observant
Pawan: Lean on me, ok
Pawan didnt just let Thuma lean on him. He also put both his arms gently around her body. His movement was gentle.
Thuma: The view is so beautiful
Pawan: So your room doesnt face the harbor? Then lets go find a comfortable place we can sit and enjoy the view
Thuma: That sounds great
Pawan: Do you need to go back to your room to get a shawl?
Thuma: Its not necessary, or youre worried that you wont have free hands to hold the drink
Pawan: I dont have to worry about that, if my hands are not free, you can feed me, how is that?
Thuma: O.K

Pawan put one hand around her waist while they started walking. The dress she was wearing makes her shape look more distinctive. The nice scent from her body almost makes him bent over to kiss her. Pawan tried hard to hold back his desire.

This is the scene when Pawan asked for his kiss.

Pawan: Can I ask what you promised me?

Thuma: What is it?

Pawan: Pawan with 3 kisses

Thuma: Be my guest Thumas voice is so normal that Pawan was puzzled. Then he understood when she gave him her hand and said Go ahead, we havent agreed on which part of body I will allow you to kiss. As a loser, I let you kiss my hand

Pawan laughed. He could see the delight in her eyes. He grabbed hold of her hand and instead of kissing it, he kissed his own hand. Thuma was surprised, when she tried to pull her hand out. He pulled her in his arms and he kissed her gently.

Thuma pushed him in order to free herself, but Pawan hold her tightly. He hold her like that until he was satisfied, then he released her. Thuma was dazed for everything happened so sudden.
Credit: Puangpakaarm