Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch Namtan Mai yet but I'm already liking it very much

Just cuz the way Aum and Aff posed pictures for this particular Lakorn - they are always touching!!! :wub:

SO CLOSE HERE :wub:

and what's with all this wedding photos (OKAY, I'm not complaining) but is like all of the sudden we have all this lovely dovely of ATEAM is very suprisingly to me. WHY are they teasing me like this :)

PLEASE PLEASE let them feature in WE magazine again :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
and what's with all this wedding photos (OKAY, I'm not complaining) but is like all of the sudden we have all this lovely dovely of ATEAM is very suprisingly to me. WHY are they teasing me like this :)

PLEASE PLEASE let them feature in WE magazine again :wub:
Yes. I'm not use to them being lovely dovely , too cheesy for my taste , need slap/kiss , kidnap or attempts. I know the storyline they will become lover and stuff but honestly i like love/hate relationships more .

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Sarnie lol - you and your JLR's mind - haha - I'm pretty sure we all love them - but don't you want to see the talents of Ateam acting in more different genre?

I don't mind the cheesy stuff but if I don't get Aum and Aff's doing it offscreen - then I would have it onscreen :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i hope ATEAM will have some more shoots ^_^.. i hope they will... wahhhh..

cikna

sarNie Adult
So, is it confirmed it will be aired on the 16th of Sept? How Does anyone know how many episodes will it have?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sarnie lol - you and your JLR's mind - haha - I'm pretty sure we all love them - but don't you want to see the talents of Ateam acting in more different genre?

I don't mind the cheesy stuff but if I don't get Aum and Aff's doing it offscreen - then I would have it onscreen :lol:

nope, i want to see them in revenge genre :slapandkissse3:

cikna

sarNie Adult
thanks aiko for the confirmation!

16 SEPT ....

the formation of Malaysia....
the first day I started working....
NAMTARN MAI airing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. this is off-topic but this is the only place where i can spot sarn these days lol..

this is for you sarn ^_^.. love ya..

imma make you one of aff later on havin an affair with you lol :loool:

I CANT WAIT FOR ATEAM!!!!!!!!!!!1

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao.. this is off-topic but this is the only place where i can spot sarn these days lol..

this is for you sarn ^_^.. love ya..

imma make you one of aff later on havin an affair with you lol :loool:

I CANT WAIT FOR ATEAM!!!!!!!!!!!1

cool! Sailor Moon live action are so 2004 :p I love Sailor Mar the most ! I even dress up as her at the Animation Convention in 2005. You should had put AFF in the a Sailor outfit and put her as the 6th Sailor Scout .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
nope, i want to see them in revenge genre :slapandkissse3:

me and you both SarN...the revenge type of lakorn gets you all hyped up and leaving you on the edge of your seats anxiously everytime... hmm although i would like to see them act out this lovey dovey role. see how touchy they get. or will it just be one of those sniff kisses! gosh they need to kiss for real already like umm did with anne in BBK :wub:

LOL aiko...that is a cute gif thingy you made for our dear SarN....hahha she will love the aff & her gif for sure!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
noooo, nobody kisses AFF beside me ^_^ . I just think Aum fit in those revenge plot and AFF in those innocently accuse position . Cheesy romance from the JLR couple ? Lord, I hope i won't cringe or worst ...hide behind the pillow! I hope "Nang Fa Kub Satan" will be remake someday , I wouldn't mind the Ateam in it ! Cuz i love that lakorn , my #1 all time favorite .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ok lets hope umm sniff kiss aff then, just for you SarN!!! :loool:

but we wont be able to help "you" on those :w-scene-pop-corn: scene k!?

most likely there will be SarN...lol since there is a remake of almost everything we watch in the past 20 or so yrs.

golly look at SB..theres already 2 remakes from that, same with JLR... 3rd times the charm..eh! :lol:

yes i agree with you aff does have that innocent like face...where umm is mighty handsome when he put on that mad hatred face. *gosh im i falling for men with that kind of personality , the aggressive, full of hatred type of guy? gosh i hope not..