Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
wow...thanks for the new pics of ateam...they so are lovey dovely...*sigh* they so make the cutest couple...can't wait to watch it...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks for all the beautiful & hot pictures of Ateam! Aff looks absolutely gorgeous in the wedding dress. Aum, he's just too handsome!! They look so happy together :D Hahaha. ---NM one of my most anticipating lakorn!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone knows the title of the song from the teaser? :huh:
I want to hear the entire song ^_^

dear donna...i have not yet found out what song it is neither...and im still searching..high and low. it will prolly show up a wk prior to the airing time. *fingers crossing.

LOL you wanna see the honeymoon night eh??? naughty gal..btw when you do write those one time shots again...pls let me know too * :ph34r: :loool:

somp9...most likely shes the 3rd/4th wheel! shoot this is a love triangle lakorn!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the pics.... its all to cute... aff looks hot when she is pregnant...... :)
love her dress too..... so pretty on her... aum, is to damn hottt

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
13 more days for me.... I freaken can't wait.

The night before, Im gonna get me some pop corn and candy, then watch NM in the evening after I get settle in for the night. hehehehe.

Its gonna be great.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
dear donna...i have not yet found out what song it is neither...and im still searching..high and low. it will prolly show up a wk prior to the airing time. *fingers crossing.

LOL you wanna see the honeymoon night eh??? naughty gal..btw when you do write those one time shots again...pls let me know too * :ph34r: :loool:

somp9...most likely shes the 3rd/4th wheel! shoot this is a love triangle lakorn!
I'm looking for it too since last night but no luck either -_-
as for the oneshot, I had written one a few months back... lol
it's a NM oneshot... my version on how their affair started :rolleyes:
here's the link
WARNING: Rated R
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=36483

The title is Dab Tawan sung by Mai Charoenpura according to Wishy's blog ^^
thanks ceci! ^_^
I'll continue looking for it later lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
13 more days for me.... I freaken can't wait.

The night before, Im gonna get me some pop corn and candy, then watch NM in the evening after I get settle in for the night. hehehehe.

Its gonna be great.
13 days for me too lol
good thing my exams are over on the week NM airs ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
darn DONNA, i thought it was a new one LOl ..
it's the OFFICE ONESHOT i read awhile back :blush:
time for a new update since we get to see little BOOGY popping out already :wub:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yah1!!!!! time to make some avatars and banners!! hehe thanks fot the pics! it's getting my hyped! luv luv aum/aff