Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^wishy pleurm ateam too -- so no worry on this .. i'm sure she'll come to the RESCUE AS FAST AS SHE CAN !!! :clap:

girls, i hate to be grown up too .. so much works to do and so little time to enjoy things :(

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm also looking to that scene too - the one that he hugged her from the back :wub: I want to see the whole scene - looked like he's begging to be with her :wub:

here is the english version from wishboniko. She is so fast with this. I hope she will subbed this fast too when the lakorn is out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn5P1hjKkhg
thanks for sharing! ^_^
i don't really see aum as a player here... lol
maybe because the idea of a player that i have is someone who doesn't work at all and all he does is chase after girls :lol:

^wishy pleurm ateam too -- so no worry on this .. i'm sure she'll come to the RESCUE AS FAST AS SHE CAN !!! :clap:

girls, i hate to be grown up too .. so much works to do and so little time to enjoy things :(
aaawww... i'm scared to be grown up -_- i don't know why but i really am :(

cikna

sarNie Adult

hahahaha!!! welcome to the club, ceci! :wacko:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I watch Aum interview for Namtan Mai special and he said this role that he played - Pawan is a player, selfish and lack of control - hmm, hope we don't turn against him in this lakorn :lol:

but thanks for the honesty Aum - we love you no matter what. I hope as a player - that happen before he met Thuma. selfish - just because he want to have Thuma all to himself and not sharing her. Lack of control - as in not being able to control his heart and desire to love Thuma? Yes, If those are the three things he listed. I will love his character...haha
Hahaha. But aren't most pra'eks in lakorns like that?? [Like Kawee from SB] And that's why we love 'em! :)

LOL! I like your analysis for his role. Hopefully that's true. :)

cikna

sarNie Adult
cikna, balik Kelate ko cuti ni ? Jemput ke rumah :)
nak jugak! but then, because of work, I have to come back early. I thought of coming back on the fourth of the fifth day of Hari Raya, but no more available flights. So, I have no choice but to come back on the 3rd day of Raya, 6.45 am flight! sad isn't it? Luckily, a few of my sisters not coming home, so I'll be staying at their houses for a day or two before returning to college. It;s all because H1N1 pandemic! anyways, I'm anxiously waiting for NM to air! all these spoilers are killing me! :wacko:

sarN

sarNie Granny
wasn't it in the novel it said he sleep around with difference girl & out drinking & stuff after Bo left him . that is so bad of him ! Think about it , he been with other woman , he so use up and second hand . Poor Bo :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^i know right? .. he's that sad to lose her but yet he still fling around --- sad thing is that he still love her even time pass by, just hope he won't contract any HIV -- we'll see if he is like that in the lakorn, if he is, it's going to be hard to forgive him since he's the one who has misunderstood her and sleep around to make excuses that the misses her.

cecilia

Staff member
^he was but when he fell for her, he changed. so yup, that's why, once a person change for the better, they should stay there so that later, they can justify things easier ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
yeah... he could have stayed being a good boy when Bo left :lol:
it is hard on his part to forget about Bo so he diverts his attention to other women... but no matter what he does,no matter how many women he sleeps with, he just can't forget her... aaaawww... :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
that's something I want the lakorn to stay away - I don't want Pawan to sleep around with other women. He can get drunk all I care but he should not sleep with anybody else. Because I know Thuma wouldn't like it... :)

He should just save himself for her if he's devoted/committed

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
nak jugak! but then, because of work, I have to come back early. I thought of coming back on the fourth of the fifth day of Hari Raya, but no more available flights. So, I have no choice but to come back on the 3rd day of Raya, 6.45 am flight! sad isn't it? Luckily, a few of my sisters not coming home, so I'll be staying at their houses for a day or two before returning to college. It;s all because H1N1 pandemic! anyways, I'm anxiously waiting for NM to air! all these spoilers are killing me! :wacko:
That soon ? Kejapnye balik -- with your mum ke ? Usually on the first day, we'll be visiting my husband's side of the family. This year pulak, my primary schoolmates sibuk nak buat reunion on the second day - pagi tu la (and I've been asked to make a speech just because I was the asst class monitor since class monitor can't make it *aaarrggghh*!). Hmmm ... I'll pm you ye.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I would not take him back , he dirty and use by multi woman , no amount of water can clean that area :lol: , how can he still missing BO yet find plesure with other woman ? MEN ! They have two head , you know , if the other one isn't clear , down below does the talking :angry: