Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I want the rating to go up as well. But I don't want the lovestory to turn bitter :( I won't be able to stand it

So far, Aum's player is not a player to me yet. He doesn't seem to like any other girl except for Aff and he didn't even flirt with anyone - well, the bar girl flirt with him but he only sees her as a chat friend. His heart have been giving to Aff after their first date :wub:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
few more hours before episode 3 air. don't want to spoil everything...i'll leave it up to your imagination. hint hint :wub: :drool: :kiss: . whos gonna be up with me at 630AM PST?

cecilia

Staff member
^p'ying, i'll be with you 8:20 am us central time sharp :p
i can live with 4 hours of sleep Lol
anything for ateam ^^

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
^p'ying, i'll be with you 8:20 am us central time sharp :p
i can live with 4 hours of sleep Lol
me too! just for Ateam! lol...oh btw enjoy episode 3 cause starting mid/towards end of episode 4 is when it all starts...Nian's going after Pawan and Tao wants a baby from Thuma :(

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

I like what aff is wearing the dress is cute...has this scene past yet? I'm not yet started on this lakorn, currently watching JLG

JennieN

sarNie Adult
this scene will be showing today. We all are anticipating for it because it will be very sweet :wub:

P'Ying & Ceci I'm really for Ateam anytime :wub:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Awww how exciting for Ateam fans, im sure it will be very sweet and romantic at the same time
I know how it feels to wait eagerly for your favs to come onscreen

cecilia

Staff member
i love her wardrobes in here. so BEAUTIFUL and elegant ^^ they checked in the rooms next to each other .. right now, she found Pae's on the floor b/c of his stomach pain like p'ying wrote earlier ^^

Gosh, i hate Nian's dad how he spoil her. He's at his last pennies and still buy her stuff like he have plenty stack somewhere !!! Now, he's trying to hook Nian and Pae together :( !!!

salt water help with stomach flu too? .. didn't know that -- dr.ying, confirm?

one thing i hate, THE RANDOM BACKGROUND MUSIC !!!! can't they find a better tune than those screechy and noisy saxophone tune (aside from the theme saxophone, that i'm okay, but the scribble random jazzy sound is annoying the living hell out of me)

Ae's tricking Tao into doing a restaurant business with him to use it as an excuse if his mother call him back to Thailand, he have something to stall him back oversea.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
He already mention Pe to Nian. This man have a motive and that's Pe's bank account.

I can see Pe acting all baby like when Thuma is taking care of him!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
i love her wardrobes in here. so BEAUTIFUL and elegant ^^ they checked in the rooms next to each other .. right now, she found Pae's on the floor b/c of his stomach pain like p'ying wrote earlier ^^

Gosh, i hate Nian's dad how he spoil her. He's at his last pennies and still buy her stuff like he have plenty stack somewhere !!! Now, he's trying to hook Nian and Pae together :( !!!

salt water help with stomach flu too? .. didn't know that -- dr.ying, confirm?

one thing i hate, THE RANDOM BACKGROUND MUSIC !!!! can't they find a better tune than those screechy and noisy saxophone tune (aside from the theme saxophone, that i'm okay, but the scribble random jazzy sound is annoying the living hell out of me)

Ae's tricking Tao into doing a restaurant business with him to use it as an excuse if his mother call him back to Thailand, he have something to stall him back oversea.
good morning! its her father plan.

its actually sprite/seven up and salt = alka seltzer ja...

cecilia

Staff member
^oh, i'll keep that in mind when i have stomach flu :p

I will upload the first half clip that i've capture, it'll be read in 10 minutes ja ^^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I agree with Ceci They need to change the background music - it kinda destroy the scene for me. Sometime they actually over play the subtheme too :angry:

Nian saw her father's debt paper. And not too happy about ti!

cecilia

Staff member
Today episode live streaming
3.1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OWNUJS77
3.2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DXELM921
3.3 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Z57N048
3.4 : uploading
3.5 : uploading

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just saw the clip that Ceci had posted and saw the kiss that Pe gave Thuma. Is just so sweet. I can't blame him either. He really cannot control his heart :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
Jennie, we're getting close, they're in the bedroom. So sad how he confess his love to her so many times but she just stood there, smiling without saying anything .. he seem confuse and in doubt. They're in the bedroom, he confess once again -- both are crying for their deep desire .. and boom! willing :p -- Darn it, it's camera angle again, would be nice to see smack lock like Weir/Pinky did for WWHJ :p

here's 3.2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DXELM921
3.3 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Z57N048
3.4 : uploading
3.5 : uploading

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Lol, a new vocab for Ateam - BOOM! :lol:

so the willing happen already? :wub: If I'm not asking for too much, I want the morning scene after as well B)