Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
i've missed the last 20 minutes of it cause i have to get read for work...it was sad this morning when i was watching the first hour of it :( plus i didn't like how Pae and Nian went to the movies together, taking her home, and giving him a peck on the cheek.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
tell me about it. I hate that as well, but seem like Bo is very cold toward Pe now. She make him cried a few times already. I think Aum and Aff is taking turn on how cried the most in this lakorn. I mean, we haven't have any sweet scenes yet and all of this so far is sadness and angst!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't think we'll get anymore willing, at least that's my feeling. seem like Bo is back being cold to Pe again. He's clueless on what just happen. Like they hugged last night and suddenly she went cold on him again

I'm feeling bad for Pe right now. Seem like the theme and subsong are fit for Pe - he want to put out the sun right now!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think we'll get anymore willing, at least that's my feeling. seem like Bo is back being cold to Pe again. He's clueless on what just happen. Like they hugged last night and suddenly she went cold on him again

I'm feeling bad for Pe right now. Seem like the theme and subsong are fit for Pe - he want to put out the sun right now!
Jennie if you want to watch episode 4, here is the link from AntyVee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Rc-ajKrBA

sarN

sarNie Granny

I think there still MORE ! Why ? Because Pawan is very persistence , he will use his tear to seduce her again :lol: , she too wouldn't be able to resist his flowery speech of love and devotion . In the novel spoiler , they have several more hotel scene and when they were together she told him to wait for her to settle everything ( divorcing her husband ) and then they can be together.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm wondering how this lakorn will turn out. It seem the climax too early into the lakorn.

Any idea of how many episodes total this lakorn have?

P'Ying Thanks for the link - I'm actually watching it right now and I don't really like the scene when Nian is introduced to Pawan. That looked is not what I wanted him to look at her!

cecilia

Staff member
aish, all these spoilers is making me not want to see him taking action toward another woman b/c of the cold shoulder his lover gave it to him. .. .WOW. CLIMB OVER THE FENCE, SOUND SO SUPER HERO or KNIGHT in a shining armor to see his LOVE :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Ceci: You should see that scene. Its very touching, his hug and his speech. He was crying, she cried as well. I love how he waited for her outside the house and the moment he spot her. He is so happy. I guess, seeing her is just enough to make his heart beat. But the moment she turn away, he got panic. After that she started walking away - he CLIMBED over her fence. Is sweet - I think she should at least be touch and she did :wub: BTW, the mome saw them :unsure:

Aum looked extremely HOT in black today. When he was walking in the mall with Ploy - I just want to see Aum's walk. He's so handsome.

One thing is sure, Nian called Pawan like 20 times a day and even invading his office but putting the pen she gave him there. She is already annoying so I don't know how it will turn out later.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
ugh! this lakorn is disgusting, nangeke married to a gay man and sleep with another man by law that makes the praeke jao choo. They commit adultery because nangeke is still marry to the gay guy. Now the gay guy mother wants baby. I have enough I skip this lakorn.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn is moving fast already =(
How many episodes are there total? I know I want them to get to the point, but moving too fast isn't nice D=

cecilia

Staff member
b/c he was not curious enough like Kaew from FRA ^^

i thought i was going to be disappoint today but i guess today episode prove me wrong.
I actually enjoy it with all these sadness, makes me feel their pain together ^^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't think they get into that. This lakorn is moving in a faster pace than I expected. Is only episode 4 but we already getting into the drama

JennieN

sarNie Adult

i thought i was going to be disappoint today but i guess today episode prove me wrong.
I actually enjoy it with all these sadness, makes me feel their pain together ^^
I like this episode today a lot too. I have to give the credits to Aum though - he was fantastic. Though I was made at Bo but when she saw the 26 missed called from Pawan. She teared up and said "Sorry, Khun Pe" that's enough for me. But seeing Pe climbing over the fence and beg her. It's just so touching. I love everything about that scene :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
me too, i love that jump over the fence .. and the night hug, quite sad :(

man, Tao and AE piss me off .. especially Ae --
i wanna strangle him, how could Tao not see his motive

i love how Bo compliment that Nian's pretty and Pe respond back, "but you're more beautiful"

*AH, i also love the beginning part of her reminiscence of all the sweet time she had in HK with Pe :wub:
I really starting to love them more in this episode :p

I'm looking forward to next week .. she's going oversea to live with her brother, good -- wanna see her bumpy tummy already ^^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
see, I need to read with eng sub to know what they are saying. I'm actually watching the HQ version on youtube right now and I just keep watching the fence climbing part. Is sweet. Pawan is crazily in love. I don't think he plan to climb the fence. he just want to be in front of her house but she came out. Mind think a like, no?

Thanks for letting me know what they said in the office. I LOVE AUM's love speech again :blush:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The "over the fence" scene was whoa , I like that , darn , if only it would rain and they were alone :lol: , he could had toss her over his shoulder . It was sad , he cry she cry , all these sadness

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
after the preview for next week episode, Aff is telling her mom she is going to Hawaii. I am wondering if she is going there to hide her pregnancy. Because from Ceciclia spoilers, she goes there to hide her pregnancy to be with her brother and to avoid Aum. I hope this will be a long lakorn, cuz there should be more bed scenes between Aff and Aum. I don't see any short preview of them together in bed in the next episode. Hopefully, this lakorn won't be a flop. Since all the fans have great expectation from it.

sarN

sarNie Granny

Keaw wasn't even a player yet he know something was difference! Pawan is..slow :lol: . The scene where Bo was in her room with only a robe on (I assume she just got out of the shower) she was sexy as hell . Remind me of JLR , she alway get wet , either by the rain or drowning.