Nang Sib Song

myx

sArNieZ
Nang Sib Song seem interesting.
i haven't seen this boran lakorn yet, so can someone please give me a summary.

maijune

SarNie Adult
Nang Sib Song seem interesting.
i haven't seen this boran lakorn yet, so can someone please give me a summary.

yeah i had requested for someone to upload for me...both this one and prasuton manora(bee and boy's version)..but seems like nobody has it...i never saw the older version but only the new version which is played by bee and boy and i loved it...it was so sad at the end of nang sib song...when boy went back to his kingdom and bee chased after him and died at last...

anyway, i'm not good at detail but i will give you little summary....

it was about 12 sisters who married to a king..there's a giant queen who raise the 12 sisters who want the king also...later she got married to the king as transformed into a pretty woman so the king and the 12 sisters wouldn't know that she is the giant queen....the giant queen wants everything that the 12 sisters got...and tried everyway to make the king love only her misunderstood the 12 sisters...then later the 12 sisters got kicked out by the king and was living in the cave...they have no eyes except for the 12th sister...she had one eye left and could see while all of her sister don't..all of them got pregnant by the king also...they starve because they don't have anything to eat...therefore, when they all labor to their babies they ate them...but the 12th sister don't eat her's..and her's is a son which is played by boy....okay make it short....boy tried to help all the 12 moms and also tried to get his moms eyes back...which he had to go to the giant queen's kingdom to get it from the her god daughter which is bee(the giant queen is the one who took all of their eyes and sent to her god daughter)....so boy went to get his 12 moms eyes back but what he don't know is that the letter that was wroted by the giant queen is for bee to eat him when he get there....on boy's travel to the giant kingdom he met a "leur sit"(i don't know how to name it, the old man who dress in tiger's clothes and know power) saw the letter and changed the letter to that...for bee to marry to boy...bee did as her giant mom said as well as she is deeply fall in love to boy...but in the other hand boy don't love her...he is only trying to get the eyes back...but as times went by he also love bee too...but even though he love her that can't stop him from helping his moms....short it down...he finally got the eyes and went back leaving bee behind heart broken...bee finally heart broken to death and i think she made a curse for him to go after her in the next generation since in this generation she is always the one taht go after him.....boy's plan is that he will be back after helping his moms....but when he got back she is already dead....and that's the end of it...she died on his arms though if i remember correctly....

that's why they had prasuton manora, the sequel to it....in this sequel bee is a "kinaree" and she has 7 sisters....and i think Aom is the n'rai to this one...this one boy is going after her as the curse that she made when she died...

i really want to watch these two boran lakorn but don't know if anyone still has it or not...if you know something or know who has it please let me know okay....

mia07

Introvert
Nang Sib Song was a good movie! The one with Sinee!
I like her boran movies. She's a good actress! Actually,
she's my favorite! :) I never get tired of watching it; I can
watch it over and over because it's so good!!

mia07

Introvert
Anyone got the old version with good quality??
My quality is very good, but I got some cut scenes
so I want the actual boran with the whole movie.