Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i know huh...i thought it was gonna be a little bit like the lakorn Ayarak...but i guess since it's a lakorn of it's own then it's different.

max

sarNie Elites
In the old version, did the pra'eke find out that the daughter was really the na'eke's?

I cannot get over it... I was seriously expecting a really good ending, but I am quite disappointed. (Sighs).

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
what do you expect ch 7 hasnt been on top of there game

yeah i know that ch 7 has been getting a lot of negative feedbacks from their viewers..they did not reveal that khun nou dang was kob's daughter? darn it, i remember they did in the old version, which reminds me to dig up my mother's old vhs..we used to have a lakorn video store, hahahha. has all of the old lakorn, even sawan bieng..i have it too. darn it. i am sad, looking forward for a big happy ending.

max

sarNie Elites
what do you expect ch 7 hasnt been on top of there game
I would have to agree. I could not finish Raerai Loog Sao Barh because it was not good, and I am still disappointed about Pleng Ruk Rim Fhung Khong's ending, and now, Nang Tard's ending. Ugh. They need to step it up!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup i was upset on the ending of pleng ruk rim fhung khong too...it was totally stupid...they rushed it. nang ek was mad and then all of sudden pra ek shows up and shes happy and the end. It was a real stupid ending.

I remember back then Ch7 was doing way better then Ch3, but now it's the opposite! Ch3 ratings has gone rocket high.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So Khun Noon Daeng is pairing with him, i think they match. Glad that it a happy ending.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
So Khun Noon Daeng is pairing with him, i think they match. Glad that it a happy ending.
from what i remember when i was a lil girl watching the old version, it was more brutal and sadder than this. it was horrible, this would be like the pg-13 version of the old lakorn. i thought the ending was decent, it was a lot better than the other lakorn on ch 7. boo hoo....maybe i should write a letter to complain.

what's next sawan bieng??? i gotta dig that one up on vhs as well. do we even have a vhs player in our house? does anyone know what it is? hahahah/ so old skool..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
It was funny how Kade just shows up in the last five mins. of the lakorn..To be honest I just watched epi. 1 to the part where she gave up her baby and then skipped to ep.19... I didn't watch the whole series, but I pretty much understood it becuz of the feedbacks u peeps mentioned..overall, this lakorn suck big time..it's a waste of time to watch this whole long series and get disappointed at the end. Kob did a great job, but the script is soo stupid..

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh lucky that i didn't waste my time watching it because i was thinking of giving it a try in the begining because of kob as one of my fav actress, but i was hesitated because of Vee- never liked him since he played with noon in Mai Ai Sai Ern- he was such a "eheh". plus i saw all your posts in here saying that the p'ek got like 5 wifes? oh i can't accept that.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with you dhan, love pkob but not a fan of vee. I dont like these type of storyline but watched it anyway. Pkob did well here, hope she wins an award for it

aymalee

sarNie Egg
I haven't watched anything on ch 7 for a while. A lot of their story lines drag then in the end is always rush. DaraVdo and Dida have are really bad at that.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
You guys should actually give this lakorn a chance...It's a pretty good lakorn overall. If it was real life i would understand why they didn't reveal the kid, but agian it's a lakorn...so yeah thats why we all so disappointed.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
plus i saw all your posts in here saying that the p'ek got like 5 wifes? oh i can't accept that.
I think he had 4, the last one just to take care of Khun Ying Yam and him not to be his wife.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Yea, he didn't really consider Benz(the last girl) his wife, becuz he told Yam that he is old already, and she should've known that he stopped with Yin...he only took her in becuz he wanted her to take care of Yam.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
i was forced to watch this lakon...I was forced by my mom...

it was all my fault. i shouldn't have introduced youtube to my mom...

so after i showed this lakon to my mom on youtube, she was HOOKED on it...and she doesn't know how to use a computer.

as for me, i just wanted to bitchslap some sense into those idiotic characters.

idiotic character # 1 - Tun Jao Khun See Ha Yo Tin (Vee)
- having multiple wives could lead to STD's.
- when both of ur first 2 wives could not get pregnant, u shouldn't blame them. blame urself for not being able to shoot straight.
- why was it so difficult to find out if Yen was really cheating on u? ur rich and powerful, aren't u? why not send some of ur men to Yen's house and see if she really has a brother. dumbass.
- when u knew that ur first wife was fragile and could possibly have a miscarriage, why did u believe that her child had survived, while Yen, who was perfectly healthy, had lost her baby? ur first wife's baby was born prematurely, and that should even be a red flag that it couldn't have survived.. again, dumbass.
- just because u brought Yen back to the main building and apologized to her (only once) doesn't make u any better. ur still a dumbass. and ur still a hypocrite. u said it was a great thing to emancipate the slaves, yet u punished ur own slaves by whipping. u treated them like animals or objects. ur not only a dumbass, but ur also a dumb hypocrite.

idiotic character # 2- Khun Ying Yam
- just because u can't get pregnant doesn't mean ur worthless.
- by letting ur husband have multiple wives doesn't make u a generous wife. it makes u Dumbass # 2.
- by thanking Yen repeatedly for giving up her child to u doesn't make u a better person.
- u never helped Yen when she was punished. when u DID help, it was long after Yen got some serious whipping.

idiotic character # 3 - (E) Yen or (Mae) Yen or (Nung) Yen
- u owe nothing to either Dumbass # 1 or Dumbass # 2. yeah, they feed u and let u stay in their house, but they USE u. they don't give u food and shelter for free. they don't do it out of kindness. they do it so u can serve them.
- why didn't u ask Tun Jao Khun to get ur family to testify that u really have a brother?

idiotic character # 4 - Yai Fuck (yeah, her name serves her right.)
- how could u tell Yen that she had to "try to have a baby"? r u kidding me? how do u order someone to have a baby? for some people, even if they were having sex like horny bunnies, they still don't get pregnant.
- just because Dumbass # 1 or Dumbass # 2 give u food and shelter doesn't mean ur in debt to their "kindness." they use u all ur life. u owe nothing to them.

i could go on and on, but then u guys would get bored.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i was forced to watch this lakon...I was forced by my mom...

it was all my fault. i shouldn't have introduced youtube to my mom...

so after i showed this lakon to my mom on youtube, she was HOOKED on it...and she doesn't know how to use a computer.

as for me, i just wanted to bitchslap some sense into those idiotic characters.

idiotic character # 1 - Tun Jao Khun See Ha Yo Tin (Vee)
- having multiple wives could lead to STD's.
- when both of ur first 2 wives could not get pregnant, u shouldn't blame them. blame urself for not being able to shoot straight.
- why was it so difficult to find out if Yen was really cheating on u? ur rich and powerful, aren't u? why not send some of ur men to Yen's house and see if she really has a brother. dumbass.
- when u knew that ur first wife was fragile and could possibly have a miscarriage, why did u believe that her child had survived, while Yen, who was perfectly healthy, had lost her baby? ur first wife's baby was born prematurely, and that should even be a red flag that it couldn't have survived.. again, dumbass.
- just because u brought Yen back to the main building and apologized to her (only once) doesn't make u any better. ur still a dumbass. and ur still a hypocrite. u said it was a great thing to emancipate the slaves, yet u punished ur own slaves by whipping. u treated them like animals or objects. ur not only a dumbass, but ur also a dumb hypocrite.

idiotic character # 2- Khun Ying Yam
- just because u can't get pregnant doesn't mean ur worthless.
- by letting ur husband have multiple wives doesn't make u a generous wife. it makes u Dumbass # 2.
- by thanking Yen repeatedly for giving up her child to u doesn't make u a better person.
- u never helped Yen when she was punished. when u DID help, it was long after Yen got some serious whipping.

idiotic character # 3 - (E) Yen or (Mae) Yen or (Nung) Yen
- u owe nothing to either Dumbass # 1 or Dumbass # 2. yeah, they feed u and let u stay in their house, but they USE u. they don't give u food and shelter for free. they don't do it out of kindness. they do it so u can serve them.
- why didn't u ask Tun Jao Khun to get ur family to testify that u really have a brother?

idiotic character # 4 - Yai Fuck (yeah, her name serves her right.)
- how could u tell Yen that she had to "try to have a baby"? r u kidding me? how do u order someone to have a baby? for some people, even if they were having sex like horny bunnies, they still don't get pregnant.
- just because Dumbass # 1 or Dumbass # 2 give u food and shelter doesn't mean ur in debt to their "kindness." they use u all ur life. u owe nothing to them.

i could go on and on, but then u guys would get bored.
That's just too funny

judyp

sarNie Adult
my parents watched it and they really enjoyed it. i jumped in and out of it, but i understood what was going on. i think the ending isn't that bad. at least there was an explanation. yen believes that her daughter already has a good life and she should continue to live it the way she's living. all she wanted was love and acceptance from her daughter. because the daughter considers yen as another mother, yen is fulfilled.

anyways, the lakorn reminded me a lot of ayarak. but nang tard came out before ayarak because nang tard is a remake right?