Narng Barp

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Pepper_UHT said:
i've watch epi 13 and can't help myself laughing when Andy caught Ton holding Oh on the sofa and then Andy got jealous and walk out while Ton follow behind and went up to hold Andy's hand. :lol: and having a sweet conversation..i can't stop laughing at that part....and then the other gay guy was waiting for Ton in Ton's bedroom....but he got kickout....i think he's mad at Oh because he thinks Oh likes Ton too....but I'm glad that Khem found out about Andy and Ton being gay....i love the part where Aum went to rescue Khem in the water...'cause she was drown by Benz.....he is such a p'ek!! :wub:
[post="76803"][/post]​
Rin (Khem) knew about P'Nu (Andy)'s sexual orientation long, long time ago. everyone in his company knows. but she didn't know Khun Ton was gay until that night. all i was saying in that scene was, "Awwwwwwww!" they were so cute. :wub:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
oh so everyone did knows that andy is gay...too bad for me, i can't understand thai...but thanks for pointing that out for me...when will the lakorn end? i thought it was this week...or is it next week?

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Pepper_UHT said:
oh so everyone did knows that andy is gay...too bad for me, i can't understand thai...but thanks for pointing that out for me...when will the lakorn end? i thought it was this week...or is it next week?
[post="77222"][/post]​
yea, everyone in P'Nu's company knew about his sexual orientation. he told Duean (Ao) that when he tried to explain to her that he and Rin (Khem) were not a couple like Duean had misunderstood. that was also when Nang Yohd (Benz) found out that her Khun Pra is gay in this life time (Khem was being possessed by Nang Yohd in that scene).

i'm not sure when this lakon is going to end. it might be next week.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
so that scene he was telling Duean that he isn't inlove with Khem..i see....i know that Benz was mad when she found out Andy was gay, but i just didn't understand what Andy was telling Duean....and benz is pregnant...i'm so excited for the next episode.....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
is there any information about Aum and Benz new lakorn "Lom Huan"? 'cause i don't seem to see a thread about it.....

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
i just start watching this lakorn. i'm on epi 5. and it's really good. aum is so cute in here.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
the ending is so sad.. Benz was not release from the house... But her sister was release... It's sad because she release that she didn't want to be there anymore..

arissa

sarNie Elites
vilasaeng said:
the ending is so sad.. Benz was not release from the house... But her sister was release... It's sad because she release that she didn't want to be there anymore..
[post="79523"][/post]​
Hey Vilaseng...thanks for sharing.....I kinda knew Benz wasnt going to be release from the house...because he holds TOOO many grudges..and revenge....I am hoping to see the ending soon....cant wait

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
it's sad that benz won't be release from the house. but at least ae gets her happinest. can't wait till the ending.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
can't wait till the ending!!! feel sad for ae...she did what benz told her to and poison Tao and her kids...but rite now i felt sad for tao too, 'cause she's been poison and she's been in so much pain....i can't believe that guy Ton likes Aum too....lol, but glad that Aum isn't gay...i love the begining of the episode where Khem pretend that Ae is still inside her body just to hear what Aum thinks of her....and then Khem forgot to pretend to be Ae so Aum found out about it...they're so cute!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
me too. i think benz won't go reborn. rite now she's stuck in oh body. would it effect oh's body if benz stay in there for long?

meenia

sarNie Adult
I thought it was cute how Khem pretend that Ae was still in her body to find out that Aum love her...I kind of thought it when Aum asked Ae if Khem feels anything for him...When she in her body..She told Khem that she and Aum are soul mate...Khem is smart and could find out if Aum like her or not...Khem think that Aum was a play boy, but Ae knows that Aum and Khem are nice. So sad the lakorn ending soon... :lmao:

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
i'm surprised at how much i enjoyed this lakorn, even though there werent alot of cute scenes. i just enjoyed the whole storyline. i somehow wished that andy would end up with ae. but overall it was good.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i want Ae to pair up with nobody sorry shes too good for those guys expect khem n aum are such cute couple :wub: Ae someone hotter so iam happy she got nobody :) :D

arissa

sarNie Elites
OMG....i was soo cracking.....when Khem bust out with being herself...while Aum was telling her how the incident happened......it was also sooooo adorable....when Aum finished shooting his scenes...and came to sit next to Khem...and she handed him some tissues...... :wub: :wub: I thought that was sooooooo sweet...........I really want to see these two in another lakorn together again.....BUT again.....I dont really want this lakorn to come to an end..because Basically...this is the ONLY...lakorn I am totally digging..........

Oh yeah...one more thing........Benz wasnt able to freed herself..from Oh's body.....what will happened to her????? or OH?????? cant wait til the next episode......