Narng Barp

L

lalalek

ThanamasFanclub said:
Wow..It's ending already...? But I gotta say this is one of the best lakorns for Ch3 so far...But I think Benz isn't going to go born or anything...It seems like it will be only her left in the house...Look at the scene at the end of the theme song..It seems like she went crazy..But I don't know..I'm just guessing lol...But can't wait to see how the ending is..And yep...! The graphic looks real...Unlike Ch7 lakorns nowadays...
[post="74127"][/post]​
Ann you are so right about the movie......it is one of the best so far in ch.3 .....! i mean, i was scared as crap first watching this movie but then i got use to Benz floating around crazily......lol.....!

I love how they made Andy gay that next life to where he doesn't have to care about girls and so... and same goes to Tao's Part too, when she said that next life she wanted people to love her and it was true......!

I love Aum and Khem's character too, At first i didn't like Khem and Ae but after watching this movie, i am a big fan of both of them!!!!!!

I just feel so sorry for AE in this movie, her life is so sad, i feel sorry nobody but her. I also agree again with Ann saying that everyone is gunna be leaving the house including AE and she is gunna suffer there lonely by her self because of her sins!!!! So Far great movie!!!!!

Okay again who is OH? Please again Natty explain clearly what you said about the mom situation, it is not dawning to me at all for some reason.......So is the mom reborned again? to who? Sorry i just don't get it, i feel so Ting-Tong asking you this!!!!!!lol :lmao:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I didn't like Khem but after seeing her in this lakorn she's ok to me...But anyways Benz and Ae's mom reborn and in the new life she plays as Oh's mom...Oh is the girl named "Duen" who liked Andy...But later found out that he's gay and was heart broken...

L

lalalek

ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..I didn't like Khem but after seeing her in this lakorn she's ok to me...But anyways Benz and Ae's mom reborn and in the new life she plays as Oh's mom...Oh is the girl named "Duen" who liked Andy...But later found out that he's gay and was heart broken...
[post="74144"][/post]​
What part did they metion that she was reborn in to Oh's mom? how come i didn't hear it? Was is like part 7 or something like that, i think that i missed that part? :shock:

numfon

sarNie Adult
this lakon didn't scare me at all..the preview did, though. but what really creeps me out is the mom's curse. nang yohd will be stuck in that house forever..for every single teardrops her mom shed for her. it's exactly like what i learned from my grandma. T_T the worst sin you can do is make your mom cry.

natty

Chubs
lek_24/7 said:
What part did they metion that she was reborn in to Oh's mom? how come i didn't hear it? Was is like part 7 or something like that, i think that i missed that part? :shock:
[post="74145"][/post]​

the latest epi lek.. i dunno what part it is..

tinah

sarNie Coma
cherry lakorn is going to replace this on Feb 14..so probaly next week..Benz have a lakorn with Aum..called Lom Huan..something like that..sucks this lakorn will be ending..i really like it..i like everyone in here..they all portray their role very well

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
thanks tinah..can't wait to see benz onscreen again..is he the guy in nang barb also? me too, i don't want this lakorn to end. khem and aum is so adorable in here.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yup hes the praek in this lakorn..he look soooo cute in his new lakorn with benz..his hair was spiked up..which made him look really cute :D

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
lek_24/7, if u watched the early episodes of Nang Baab, u've probably seen Duean (Ao) and her mom when P'Nu (Andy) visited them at their house. Duean's mom is the same lady as Nang Yohd and Nang Yahd's mom. also, in the recent episode where P'Nu handed Duean his cell phone and told her that her mom wanted to speak to her, it showed her mom at a religious ceremony in a temple.
anyway, the mom cursed Nang Yohd to be stuck in that house as many years as the number of teardrops she'd shed because of her (someone correct me if i'm wrong).

Jessica

sarNie Egg
I can't wait till it ends, but then again I don't want it to end. :angry:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
tinah said:
cherry lakorn is going to replace this on Feb 14..so probaly next week..Benz have a lakorn with Aum..called Lom Huan..something like that..sucks this lakorn will be ending..i really like it..i like everyone in here..they all portray their role very well
[post="74247"][/post]​

YAH!!!Benz is having another lakorn! and it's with AUM!!! i think he's pretty cute in this lakorn.....but sometime when i look at him, i can picture Got Jakkrapun... :D

L

lalalek

You know what, i didn't really pay attention to Oh's story at all because i don't really like her so then i skipped the parts and saw her mom and it never dawned to me that that was nang Yohd and Yard's mom....I finally got to watch the recent part and i finally understand the curse......I feel so bad for Ae in the movie, it made me wanna cry because she was the good one but then she killed those childrens accidently....

I don't want this movie to end at all because it is getting so freaken good.....i am gunna miss it!!!! :(

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I love Benz and Aum so I started downloading this lakorn. I started to watch it but didn't get passed the preview. I was so scared and freaked out I deleted everything!!! But after reading what you guys think of it, I think I might try to watch it. I used to like scary movies. But now it's so hard for me to watch them!!! I will have nightmares for weeks!!!!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:lol: i watch it alone in the dark...'cause whenever i found out a new episode was on, it's already night time. so i usually put the volume very low. i got scare whenever the theme song came up cause the music sounds creepy. :shock: but i still like the theme song. i think the girl who sing the theme song have a very strong voice singing that song. and i like it.

chris

sarNie Egg
YAH!!!Benz is having another lakorn! and it's with AUM!!! i think he's pretty cute in this lakorn.....but sometime when i look at him, i can picture Got Jakkrapun
wow, REALLY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT...From what I heard Aum used to like Benz so i don't really know if they dated each other or not... so well see how this goes when they are pair-up together again :D ...i can't believe they has 3 lkaorns together tub tawan, Nang Barp, ? what their next lakorn call?

I can't wait to see the next episodes too. It's getting so good. i cant wait for it to end. cus i really want to know how it will end with Ae... i felt so sorry for her..iif anyone deserve a happy ending, it's would be ae.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well...From what I read it says that Benz will be stuck in the house again because he reborn mom cried because of her again..Even though the mom doesn't know that Benz is inside the body..But Benz remembers her mom...But I don't know if its still going to go like that...If it does...Sorry for the spoilers guys lol...