Narng Barp

jai

sarNie Elites
just wanted to share that the ost for this lakorn is great.. the ending song is really good too.
Wirichai Ruchit-"Krai suk kone" from epi.5

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
omg... those screen caps looks soo scary!!! :shock: .. cant wait to c it though!! so i guess benz is going to posses khem n Oh!! she looks scray!! n i saw khem with blood on her mouth!! creepy!! wellz post some more screen caps plz!! thanx

meenia

sarNie Adult
Yes...i can not wait to see the next part..At the end of 5, it show benz in Khem's body. It's seems like benz is not happy with Khem, and she going to change Khem. Hope Aum will be able to help and save Khem...Yes I could tell that Aum likes Aum, but I'm not sure if Khem likes him. I notice it when she fell and Aum took her to see the doctor. Khem looks at Aum different from the way she usually looks at Aum in the beginning...Love this couples...

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
Benz thinks that andy likes khem. so dats probably why she's posesing khem! BUT i think she's going to take oh's body too! i wonder how benz will react when she finds out tha koun pra(andy) is gay?....hmm.... hopefully she doesnt still want him back!.. it looks like she's going to get eviler n eviler!!!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting so excited. can't wait for the next episode. i love benz character alot, although she's evil. :D

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
this is one of the best lakorn its scary. aum is so hott :wub:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahha that's lakorn is cool.. I like Benz playing the ghost.. she really GOOD cause its so creepy.. and yeah andy is gay and I think Benz is probably going to posses one of the guys body now hahalOL.. who knows... I left off where the guys help Khem by putting a Budda necklace around her.. but than Oh was jealous cause that the necklace she gave to andy... and so she made Khem take it off and than Benz went back into her body.. ahhhaha and andy got a lil mad so he went to talk to Oh about it.. than he told Oh he was gay hahaLOL.. that where I end it.. I think that was eps. 5...

well I rent my from the video store so don't know what eps. it is for people who DL from teh internet..

so the real p'ke and n'ke is Aump and Khem right? cause there like 5 n'ke in here..

Jessica

sarNie Egg
I just watched up to episode 5 last night. We'll be seeing less of Benz now since she is in Khem's body and khem taking on the double role.

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
hey, is this movie scary? my aunt told me she watched a couple parts and it's not scary. i want to watch it, but i want something that will creep me out not one that will just make me go, "oh, when will it get better."

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Its not scary its really about love benz trying to make the guy to remember her and love her back the p'eak i guess but Ae is so sweet and nice in there i feel so sorry for her for not helping benz b/c she don't want to bad things again and khem n aum are such a hot couple :wub: can't wait to see part 8

Jessica

sarNie Egg
hey Vanida, what happen in part7?....i'm watching the part where benz has taken over khem body. (i still don't know why she's gonna turn evil, is she?) i really pity benz because of what happened to her. ooh, i hate toa in this lakorns! she's so annoying and irritating at times.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
okie i am very confuse about this lakorn..okie who is the good one and who is the bad one..i know theres nang yod and nang yah..but in the beginning of the lakorn nang yah was freaken evil and then later they show that she was good and then nang yod and nang yah had a scene that they showed that was exactly the same but with different people! im lost ..someone help meeh or else imma quit this lakorn! hahhaa

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
okie i am very confuse about this lakorn..okie who is the good one and who is the bad one..i know theres nang yod and nang yah..but in the beginning of the lakorn nang yah was freaken evil and then later they show that she was good and then nang yod and nang yah had a scene that they showed that was exactly the same but with different people! im lost ..someone help meeh or else imma quit this lakorn! hahhaa
[post="70696"][/post]​
this lakorn is about how history can wrong people who were not always the bad people. in the beginning you see yard as evil b/c she killed her mistress and children by poisoning them. later thru flashbacks, you see that yard was actually a very good person who was too naive and listened to her sister, yod (benz). it turns out that the sinned woman, is actually more yod than it is yard, b/c yod wanted to take everything away b/c she wanted to be the head mistress of andy's. yard tries to prevent her sister from doing harm but her sister is too evil and jealous of everyone. yard has been repenting her sins eversince she died, but she can't be reborn again until khun kamlai (tao sarocha) forgives her what what she did. but tao, being reborn again as kip, cannot remember her past. so that's why yard is hanging around.

spoilers!!!! if you haven't seen eps 7!
yard was tricked by her sister into becoming another one of andy's mistress, and he pretty much raped her b/c she wanted nothing to do with him. yard is devastated b/c she lovers khun kamlai a lot and knows how disappointed she will feel. yard didn't mean to kill khun kamlai but her poison was too strong and it killed her. yard only wanted khun kamlai to adore her like before, and only meant to poison them a little so she could take care of khun kamlai like before. unfortunately, the poison killed her and yard was hanged. everyone who hears the story thinks that yard was ungrateful and evil, but the truly evil person was yod, who did whatever it took to have andy to herself.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
noiki said:
this lakorn is about how history can wrong people who were not always the bad people. in the beginning you see yard as evil b/c she killed her mistress and children by poisoning them. later thru flashbacks, you see that yard was actually a very good person who was too naive and listened to her sister, yod (benz). it turns out that the sinned woman, is actually more yod than it is yard, b/c yod wanted to take everything away b/c she wanted to be the head mistress of andy's. yard tries to prevent her sister from doing harm but her sister is too evil and jealous of everyone. yard has been repenting her sins eversince she died, but she can't be reborn again until khun kamlai (tao sarocha) forgives her what what she did. but tao, being reborn again as kip, cannot remember her past. so that's why yard is hanging around.
[post="70948"][/post]​
yea, in the beginning, the lakon shows u how the village's tale portrays Nang Yahd. but the tale is inaccurate and leaves out the real evil slave: Nang Yohd.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I can not wait to see then next part...It seems that something going to happened to Aum...I had always wonder why because he dream of benz in the begining..He knows that the really evil ghost was benz...Ohh...This is getting good..To bad there is not a lot of cute scence with Aum and Khem..I like that if you are bad in one life the next life you have to pay the price...I could see why Thai male are not happy about this lakorn...Anyone knows if the writer or director of this lakorn is a female or male...It will be interesting to know.. :D

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
the original writer of the novel is "Kingchart" who i think is a woman. not sure about who the director is tho.