Naruto

Muddie Murda

smile...
I've been following Naruto every Thursday for the past few months!~ I'm so addicted T_____T I lost contact w/ the Anime because I was too caught in with the Manga. When I went to catch up, there were a lot of fillers (which I used to love, but now that I read the Manga, I just want it to hurry the heck up! lol). Right now, the Anime is at one of my most favorite scenes in the manga so I'm following closely w/ it :D <3 Pain!

W/ the latest, I was soooo in love and heart broken at the same time at that very exact part where Minato throws on his 4th Hokage coat on and leaves his wife and son to protect everyone. <3 T__T

I can't wait to have the Manga in my collection. Gonna cost me shiet load of moola...so I'll wait it out LOL wait til I'm rich, I'm sure Naruto will have an ending by then lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im a hardcore naruto fan but omg.. the eps are going by so slow these days... but luckilly i can stand it since it's currently on one of my fav parts of the manga.. ehehe.. sigh.. i miss yondaime already.. T_T.. dum dum dum..

hmm the manga.. ahaha. i knew that it was mandara all along.. but im just curious how old he's suppose to be since he was supposedly there at the time the first and second hokage were around.. hmm.. darn that troublemaker...

im curious if he's gonna be the last villain.. if so then im gonna be sad since it'll mean that's the end for naruto..... but hmm there's still the sasuke case that naruto has to deal with too.. hmmm... darn... im yapping too much lmao.. i'll see u sarnies next week..

off-topic.. darn im so mad.. some of my favorite manga sites are like getting shut down.. noooooo... so much memories yet.. they'll be gone.. T_T.. darn it.. imma have to search for new sites..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sigh.. this weeks were filler eps.. T___T..
hmm.. im getting the feeling that naruto will be ending really soon...ahhh.. i dont want that..
let's see.. naruto still has to defeat madara.. but there's also kabuto.. and.. there's still sasuke too.. hmm..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wtfudge man.. i was reading chap 504 and omg.. it's so touching T_T... so sad.. what great parents they are to naruto..

waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.. T_T.. it's so sad.. T_T..

and omg.. chap 505.. you see naruto use the flash move like his father T_T..

ooooowaaaaahhhh the manga is gettin good!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. since naruto finally caught up-ish.. they're doing fillers again.. but this time more of naruto's childhood.. aigoo.. it's so sad.. that i'm crying too.. waaahhhh.. poor little naruto.. argh.. hate them villagers!!!

ahd ahhh.. i hate how the eps feels like it goes by hekka fast!! aigoo... i hate waiting forever... >_<