NBA Playoffs

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I just won 10 dollars because of that!

And Cavs all the way baby. I hope GS beat the shit out of the Mavericks. I hate Mark Cuban.

tang071

sarNie Elites
oh my gosh cavs made it to the playoffs. amazing i say, lebron in game 5 whoa.

spurs vs. cavs....hmmmm. game 1 this thurs.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i brought a bull shirt coz i looked best in red i wanted a lakers! buh i dint look good in yellow! sorry had to say it lol

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
i brought a bull shirt coz i looked best in red i wanted a lakers! buh i dint look good in yellow! sorry had to say it lol

aww...my baby wanted a laker's shirt? now i raised her right because mommy's a laker's fan...haha! i got a kobe shirt..hehe!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
aww...my baby wanted a laker's shirt? now i raised her right because mommy's a laker's fan...haha! i got a kobe shirt..hehe!
Congrats on the Kobe shirt. He's such a great Lakers representative. He's the type of guy I think who will finish his career in LA no matter. Yah, he's that classy... <_<

tang071

sarNie Elites
aw man it hurts too much to watch anymore. i mean i should just keep on watching to see them win at least one game esp. on their own home turf. but man oh man...first two games esp. game two made we want to cry. trailing by 29 pts....ahh. and oh wtf!!!! that was so a foul at the end of game three when lebron was going for the three. damn ref. all and all they played good defense but missed so many shots when they had such great opportunities. but yeah the finals this year is totally not that exciting. it's like they're in two separate leagues. with duncan parker and ginobili, the spurs are unstoppable. sad i know.

tang071

sarNie Elites
spurs swept the finals with a 4-0 win with 83-82 in the last game. tony parker won finals mvp and he and eva longoria were so cute.