Need Advice

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
This has nothing to with Thai but I really need advice and I am really depress about it. I really don't know who to turn to. Ok here's what's going on. I am engaged with my bf. We recently bought a house together with my parents. Eventhough we're not married yet but I feel like we're married. The thing is that I just recently found out that my fiancee is searching for his ex gf online trying to find out where she's working at and whether she is married with kids yet or not. I found out by searching something online and his ex gf's name popped up on the search thing so I confronted him about it and he admit that he was searching for her but he said that he was just curious about it. I asked him if he wanted his ex gf back or not and he siad it is impossible for him to get back with her because the reason why they broke up is because she didn't want him anymore. So I asked him what is his ex gf wanted him back, would he go back wit her or not and he called me crazy and took off. Do you think he still has feeling for his ex or not and do you think I am being too jealous? I really don't know what to do now and my parent's has expected us to get married in the future. I feel like I'm stuck not knowing wheter I can go forward and don't know how to go back. Please, I need advice.

noungning

Heartless
hmm this might need to go into the shout out section.

but anyway, i think he may be just searching and being curious. like myself, i'm curious to find out what happened to people i went to school with when i was in elementry school...wondering if they're married or have kids. although they are your ex/former boyfriend/girlfriend, we can still want a friendship. wondering how they are and so on.

someone told me to not ask "what if" questions with my bf, it only means i lack trust in him...lack in trust causes a conflict in many things.

look at what you have now, is it worth to stop it because you are not sure if this may happen in the future? which may nver happen. [that is what was told to me, and i see it now very clearly] if there's nothing now, you shouldn't be feeling like you are trying to fight something that doesn't exist.

are there other reasons why you are feeling that u shouldn't move on with your relationship?

hope everything works out for u. :)

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Speaking as a guy...

You have a good reason to wonder. But I think you should base your hypothesis on more than one factor.

Instead of being jealous, you should wonder a little more. Instead of acting immature (not accusing you), have a normal discussion about it.

For example, ask , "so did you ever find out what happened to your ex?" Aren't you a little bit curious as to what his ex- even looked like?

For him, there are could be a realm of questions why he is curious.

If he is a good man and your family loves him, then he must value love. And if that is the case, all his past relationships must have been out of love. If he told you that she dropped him, then it was her lose, and your gain.

He could just want to know what happened to the girl that got rid of him. Maybe now that your life and relationship is serious and getting stronger, he is just curious if she is as lucky as him. Maybe he can feel at peace of mind and thankful that he has you, and hoping to hear she is in jail on drug charges or something.

I used to think keeping in touch with ex-s was weird. It is weird. But still happens nevertheles... and will most likely die down unless effort is made on both sides. This usually happens when life is filled with obstacles, and each side hasn't found their someone special.

You know, the girl crossed his path and he gave a piece of his heart to her which she stomped on. Let him find out what is going on with her.

When you have "What if" questions, try to think if you were in that persons shoes if it makes senses to ask them? Are they practical, realistic questions? As much as your teachers try to encourage questions, there are STUPID questions and they shouldn't be asked. buwhwhaaa The truth hurts... so dont' ask it. Sometimes this is why they say girls are so stupid.

"Am I fat?" says the 160lb, 4'11" girl to her boyfriend. (If she has a boyfriend, she has something special that he likes or loves). When the guy says, "Yes". She is hurt and devastated. Why did she ask such a stupid question? Then it goes into a debate on why he loves her and re-assurance that she is loved. Oh gawd! These girls should be shot!

You hear girls say, "Go get another girlfriend if you aren't happy!". And you think... what supermarket can I purchase one at? If a guy told you, "If you aren't happy with me, go get another one!" How easy do you think it is to get a relationship? I mean a quality one if you are attractive, it might be rather easy, but quality.

Anyways.... you should be a little jealous, jealousy in small doses is okay. But to act on them is another thing.

If you watch Rahut Risssaya.... (promo for this lakorn from yours truly)... you'll notice when the couple gets jealous, they don't act out.... sometimes they do something innocent, but they do it to keep the love going. It's nice to see jealousy from your significant other. But not when they can't control it and try to make you feel bad. If you make him feel bad, which you must have when he left the room (smart move on his end)... you should not do that. If you weren't jealous, you probably don't really love your man. But at the same time, to cause arguments and create disagreement and waste a half and hour to 3 hours over a stupid issue is very upsetting.

I would be hella-pissed too.

But then... if he wants out of the relationship which is what you are thinking... there must be more to his actions than this. So probe it by watching his actions. You shouldn't have to hear a verbal answer to something know... unless you are really that dense.

Is this what you were lookign for?

Yours Truly,

Dr. Dynomite, Love Therapist # 69,696,969, Licensed only in Sarnworld.

noungning

Heartless
Sometimes this is why they say girls are so stupid.
u deserve to get shot for that... u dumbass :arrg:

boys alike girls act freaking retarded, so it's mutual, don't act stupid or else you will have to look for that significant other until the day u lay parallel to the earth's dusting. :angry:

ok i wasn't that mad. but i just boycott dyno.:dude:

makes much sense though, what i've learned about being with so many guy friends, they will say good things because they don't want you to be mad, so they'd say what u want to hear, but i'd rather have the painful truth. sometimes sitting and having a good open minded chat is healthy. :)

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
u deserve to get shot for that... u dumbass :arrg:
See... she knows itz the truth... so she gets upset. buwwhahahaaaaa

don't act stupid or else you will have to look for that significant other until the day u lay parallel to the earth's dusting. :angry:
555... are you telling me I should learn to lie so I don't have to die alone? 555

i just boycott dyno.:dude:
awwww shucks... I lub you too Noungning, my short gangster girl.

they will say good things because they don't want you to be mad, so they'd say what u want to hear, but i'd rather have the painful truth. sometimes sitting and having a good open minded chat is healthy. :)
You are such a liar! That's why they lie... cause you can't handle the truth.

But itz okay.. there are a few of us who love saying it exactly how it is.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the advice. The thing is that I did try to have a mature conversation with him. It wasn't like I was yelling at him but then he just took off. Don't you think it is better for me to ask him questions than to keep it inside and just burst out someday if I 'm curious about it? I don't like to wonder or have doubts in my relationship. That's why I just asked him straight forward like that to see what he was going to say but then I just don't understand why he couldn't answer me when I asked him "if your ex gf wanted you back, would you go back with her or not? If he just tells me that he was really only curious and that he didn't want her back then I wouldn't be upset about it. It kinda made me wonder if he was still inlove with his ex or not? If that's the case then I want him to be true to his feeling and I won't hold him back. I am not the kind of person that cares about people's past because it is the past and you can't go back and change it and I don't get jealous over his ex if he's just talking about them but if you're bringing her into our lives then that's another story.. I actually met his ex before at a restaurant with him and I really don't have anything against the girl. One thing is that I asked him why he didn't ask her about it when he saw her at the restaurant if he was that curious about it.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Maybe why he didn't ask is because he does not want you to assume things. I mean would u like it if your boyfriend asked in front of you? Maybe he is trying to not hurt you by not asking in front of you. Since u two already have a house together it shows that u have a bond and i think that if he is not certain about being with you then he would not have purchased a house and engage with u. And don't listen to dynomite okay girls and guys can still be friends after breakups. If it's not a nasty breakup then there is no reason to deny friendship. Talk it through with him though and give him some time maybe he left because he needs to sort out his feelings and find out what he really wants. Good LUCK!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Nong Nai... you crack me up.

You better remember what you said when you get into a relationship and your boy tells his close gal-friends about the problems he has about you and you don't get jealous.

Heed your word little one. You surely don't mean what you say.

As for lakorn watcher...

Why on earth would you ask such a question? I would have left the room too.

As a guy, that's a no win situation. Besides, if he really wanted to leave you, he wouldn't need her to be the reason. You know what I mean?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Dude daddy dyno let me tell u something! according to rahut rissaya, girls and guys can be friends like Ceewah and Nitchada okay. lol. I just got finish watching this and am still in the lakorn mode ahhhahhha. And i didn't say that I wont get jealous because of course everyone gets jealous. jealousy shows that you care. As I remember correctly Palai sure did get jealous when Ceewah and Nitchada hugged eachother. So I will be no different from her lol. If she's a nang'ek and is jealous then of course I will be jealous because I am definitely not a nang'ek. :loool:

Oh lakorn watcher, you might not want to listen to my advice because well I don't know much about serious relationships. The one time I try to sound mature I get shot down by my own daddy dyno so I will not express my opinions anymore. However, I just wanted to let u know what I think. But listen to the old and wise dyno lol however, most importantly, listen to your own feelings. And I agree with dyno's last part on if he was to really leave u then he does not need the other girl to be the reason.

noungning

Heartless
Don't you think it is better for me to ask him questions than to keep it inside and just burst out someday if I 'm curious about it? I don't like to wonder or have doubts in my relationship. That's why I just asked him straight forward like that to see what he was going to say but then I just don't understand why he couldn't answer me when I asked him "if your ex gf wanted you back, would you go back with her or not? If he just tells me that he was really only curious and that he didn't want her back then I wouldn't be upset about it. It kinda made me wonder if he was still inlove with his ex or not?
Yes, it's definitely good to talk things through so you won't sit under the gloomy cloud and frustrated for no apparent reason.

But I just think that he may feel he was put on the spot, being suspected of wrong doing already, so he just doesn't want to sit and explain himself. The question of going back to their former partner, is probably unlikely, but if you keep questioning him, lacking trust in him can cause him to walk away.

Maybe he walked out because he is upset that you don't trust him when you two have already invested life together, and even bought a house together. But I guess I can't sit here and think what he may be thinking.

Someone told me, you can break up with someone, but they will always have some kind of spot in your heart, whether it be hatred or friendship, so for them to get over their whole past is probably very hard. Especially when he loved her and he was dumped.

I don't think he is in "love" with her, if he was in love with her, I don't see why he would be with you and try to start a future with you.

If that's the case then I want him to be true to his feeling and I won't hold him back. I am not the kind of person that cares about people's past because it is the past and you can't go back and change it and I don't get jealous over his ex if he's just talking about them but if you're bringing her into our lives then that's another story.. I actually met his ex before at a restaurant with him and I really don't have anything against the girl. One thing is that I asked him why he didn't ask her about it when he saw her at the restaurant if he was that curious about it.
Again, you'e asking "what if" questions and making yourself feel bad about it all.

Yeah along with note, you are fine being jealous, everyone has it for those they care for. it's not wrong to feel this way, but if there really isn't much to it, i don't think you should let this bother you.

Additionally, like dyno said, if he didn't love you he would've been long gone, why would he sit here to have you questioning his authority and love for you and someone else? That's just too much aggravation that a guy cannot take for someone he doesn't care or love.

Answering your why couldn't he ask her at the restaurant, when you first see someone in the public from the last breakup that wasn't so good, I don't think they would approach them and ask, "Why did you break up with me, do you have kids now, are you still single, or are you married?" It's more like a shocker, feeling of "oh my god, that's her, why the hell do I have to see her again? who'd she come with, she looks the same...blah blah blah" ... the type of thoughts to go into further questioning is when you sit down, get to process your thoughts. but i'm guessing that event wasn't a gathering for him, his ex, and yourself was it? and i don't think he'd feel comfortable asking those type of questions with someone who dumped him. i don't know about him, but i'd feel mighty uncomfortable.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
*Keeping it Short and Simple* cough cough damn too much reading to do, u crazy advicers can write novels....anyways lakorn watcher, i dont really have much to say but Soo Soo, dont think too much of it cause it's normal to be jealous....... just *REMEMBER* dont OD it cause it's going to annoy the crap outta him, when u have time..... slowly work things out, tell him how u feel and once he know's u want to open up..... he's going to know how much u care for him :) aww and after that it's going to be all :) and ohh GOOD LUCK my dear :)

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
lakorn watcher i advise for you is to ask yourself a question like do i think he love me or he is just with me cus he lonely sometime asking yourself a question is better then asking your bf cus most of the time all you going to get is nothing. girl getting married is a big thing you really have to know if he really love you or not dont rush into it just wait and see if you think he really love you or not. hopefully i help you a lil bit

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for taking the time to give me advice. It has really made me think about what you guys have said. I feel much better. Over the past few days I have given myslef time to think about what I have asked him and how I probably have hurt his feelings. The thing that really bothered me the most was that he said that he was secretly searching for her and he was trying to delete the evidence so I wouldn't see it but he couldn't delete it but now I think I can understand his actions.

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
you know sometimes i do wonder about my exes when i have noone, like are they happy now after breaking my heart? are their lives so much better than my happy one now (or sorry one). and if i am with someone i really love, i am just curious because you know i did share something nice with them before and even if in the end it's bad, i don't want to remember just the bad things, i remember the good things too so that i can say my life is not a waste. and when i remember the good times, i wonder once again how they're doing. and yeah, it doesn't mean that i don't love the person i'm with now any less when i wonder about my exes, cause even if i love him with all my heart, it is ok to wonder about my past, so long as i don't go wishing i could get back with my ex in the past.

also, yes, girls get when their guys share secrets with their gal friends. even if you know that there's nothing going on between them, you still wonder why he can't tell you when you are suppose to share everything, bad or good. i used to always tell everything good or bad to my then boyfriends and they never tell me any of their troubles and tell their gal friends instead. i used to get really mad over it, but you know, i am starting to share everything with my guy friends instead of my boyfriend now. i guess it's because i am not that committed to my boyfriend yet and to me i feel that that's how my exes were too.

alby

sarNie Hatchling
I think you should definitely talk it over with him before settling down with him. It seems that he is unsure of what he want, if he couldn't even answer a simple question as to whether he would go back to his girlfriend if she takes him back. Ask him again once he has calm down.