need help found this old moives

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
me and my sister's want to wacth this old chinese moive..but we don't know the name of the movie..A young couple was killed by their rival ,surviving son and daughter are kidnapped by rival masters who train the orphans for revenge. Years later, the stage is set for an epic battle -something abut the two sword a blud and red one..

song

sarNie Egg
funny thing..i was look for that movie too..good think i found..here the line to it..it not dudder..can not found the dudder one..but this one have eng sub..it way better..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBR6QQFdAZk

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Funny, my parents have this on VHS somewhere in the basement. Honestly, I've seen the Hmong dubb. Watching the Cantonese version is hella funny. I think it's way better in Hmong. There are just some movies like Shaolin Soccer and this one, which Hmong sounds perfect for it because the dubbers did an excellent job. Cantonese just sounds kinda funny and annoying, like a childish cartoon kinda. In Hmong, it seems like a more serious movie.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
You can find the Cantonese dubbed one with subs on youtube. Look for: Holy flame of the martial world.

I don't think the Hmong dubbed version is online though.