nervous embarassing

little

sarNie Adult
today at work i have to deliver a package but i wasn't sure to hand it to cuz there's no name so i ask the ladies i normally would ask to check on it because they were the one to do the purchasing they would know more but they weren't sure well they asked me where i get them i said i got it from across the street i pick it from shipping department to deliver inside the building but i guess i wasn't clear they didn't understand it plus i felt uncomfortable i feel hot can't think i get nervous the words would stumble struggle i get black out and i trying to explain to them but i made a fool of myself i say i go pick it up that's what i do i feel embarrass and stupid now if i return next week to work i don't know to do how would i face it i don't have a thick face i don't know how to overcome this nervous feeling most of the time it starts of me being hot then it gets uncomfortable blackout what would u do do u get this or u guys are confident already

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
just face it forward.
you'll do fine.
once you deal with it, a load falls off your shoulder.
and you didnt have any periods in your sentence.
so... i was kinda.... breathless. :p

i hope things work out for you.
you can do it.
just face it forward.
that's part of life.
you make little errors, you learn, you grow, you go forward.

good luck.
take care.

little

sarNie Adult
thanks i just work and not think about what makes me sad/worries i hope my nervousness won't come again i don't know how to get rid of it ever since i'm little i have that symtoms

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
just need to build ur confidance innit i am doing a course for confidance it works coz i need it for later on in life 55

oh man. i used to take things seriously & was rather timid in highschool. ;) so i just put myself in situations which made me very nervous some more... shock value. B) if you do it once in a while, you just get nervous. if you push yourself to just face your fears, you'll get stronger & stronger. it's kind of like working a muscle. if you don't work out, you don't get stronger. not only that, you actually get weaker. :eek:

goodluck. ;)

noungning

Heartless
u'll get over it. work is just work... after u have to do it for a while, it'd be easier and easier!