~~New artworks update~~

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
~kiabielover~ Yeah Mai & Yaya does look alike. I notice that too. They could play sister if they did a lakorn together but they are on different channel.

----

Here some artworks & a banner I did lately...somehow lately my artworks is getting worsted. I don't know is it me or the pogrom I'm using. These are just plan and sample for now.lol..anyway I hope ya enjoy these.

FF poster
Black & White

P.S. I still love you

(Somehow I really want to write this story) hehe
It star with a kiss

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
those look nice dancy ^_^.. i dont think you lost your touch..

aigoo.. no min woo oppa XD..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks ya for the comment... :grouphug:

Since Kim photo shoot came out I love her latey shoot so I made another FF poster. I was going to post it yesterday but didn't finish it so here it is...

I have so many great idea for so many of my FF posters I really want to write them all..lol...but I have to take my time.

Totally love this poster... :lol:
A hundred days to be yours

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ohhh lol... ahaha nvm.. i know who is.. i just didn't know his last name was sirilak.. lol.. that's why it got me confused.. ehehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe.. love the photos of fang that you chose.. matches really well ^_^.. i really like the pleasure slave XD

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh wow if u didn't mention that was Fang on the banner, I wouldn't have recognize her lol...I thought it was some Korean actress hehe

I love that Pleasure Slave poster. Keep it up Dancy!