~~New artworks update~~

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the cast I made of Tawan Tad Burapa (ตะวันตัดบูรพา) if Ch.5 were to remake this lakorn again. Tono & Grand would be great in here if they were to this remake this lakorn. I don't think any of Ch.5 young p'k or new p'ke will fit Tik role expect for Tono.... :lol:

Banners

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the cast I made of Tawan Tad Burapa (ตะวันตัดบูรพา) if Ch.5 were to remake this lakorn again. Tono & Grand would be great in here if they were to this remake this lakorn. I don't think any of Ch.5 young p'k or new p'ke will fit Tik role expect for Tono.... :lol:

Banners

I love your casts for TTB. Excellent job Dancy! Kan and cheer banner are so cute! Love them two!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the cast of character you have for Tawan Tad Burapa is nice hopefully n the future exact will remake this lakorn, i read the storyline of it and think its very sad.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult

I swear! i love it! I think it matches!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:dance3: I finally did a manipulation. Been a while since I did one.. :coverlaf:...Sorry if Tono face doesn't look right. I want to do this manipulation with Kan or Cee but couldn't find a good photo of them...anyway I want about to do a poster of these two but decide to make this manipulation instead. :lol:

Original Photo:
<>

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
The manipulate is awesome! Tono and Cheer looked great together. Look like Korean celebrity! haha