New Skin

You got 2 choices (Stone or Club) or you can suggest below (LOOK AT 2nd PAGE for the Screenshots)

• Stone

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Club

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

noungning

Heartless
omfg. this forum's skin salient almost made me puke. it looks like it is on crack or something...everything is outta place, pictures to buttons are off alignment. holy shit, tim u better fix it soon. IP.Board option looks ok, but is lagging like a mofo. omg. so thankful for improvement??!?!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
idk if this is my problem or if anyone else is having the same problem.
when i click "open link in a new tab" sometimes it works fine and other times it gives me a pop up that says "internet explorer cannot open the internet site (page url) operation aborted"
if its just me any idea as to how to fix it? its only doing this now with the new updates.

sarN

sarNie Granny
honestly , i do miss the old forum , the new one is too weird lolll it so bulgy, slow and so un-cute , i need a couple more weeks to adjust to it :lol:

darvil

sarNie Adult
Its slower thats for sure. This is actually a problem with alot of other forums running IPB3.0

I'm going to work on it this weekend to speed it up.

sarn have you tried the other skin yet? the Stone skin.

cecilia

Staff member
Why are we changing skin? i kindda like this dark color LOL

darvil

sarNie Adult
we're not changing skin but you can ;)

I'm going to be adding alot more skins this time around.

Below you can change your skin to stone to see if you like that one better.

There will be more in the future.

Because of the way the new forum work I am able to add a ton of skins with little work.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't want to switch to the old skin cuz i'll be the only one lol .. i want to be where everyone is !

cecilia

Staff member
Cool, i just noticed this feature today.
i'm used to the blue theme, i'll keep my simple
Plus, it seem to go well with the tabs on top ^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm the stones look nice on the top but then all the colors on the bottom of it are grey...i dont really like that part ...i guess i will stay with this skin ..i need some colors in my life... :rolleyes:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
OK, today I finally started to clean up the DL section since I have a time but apparently, there's a limit number of hyperlinks and codes so can any of you do something about it? I usually put all download links in one post and if you see the DL index, it's so messed-up. D;

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
a question i have for Darv..... i remember at 1 point, we had a choice... a variety of skins.... why can't we have it the same way like it was than? hahhaa i remember the valentine one, it was CUTE!!! the blue was simple.... the gray one was okay...

darvil

sarNie Adult
We do have it that way right now.. now you have 3 skins.. as for the other ones, I will be slowly bringing them back.. right now we need to make some mind on the dark skins.

The author is upgrading the blue skin to the IPB 3 version so we'll have to wait til thats done.

The speed ok for you now? (NOT IE) ;) on the other browser.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I like Thoreau: Dark

skin from this

http://resources.invisionpower.com/index.php?appcomponent=downloads&showcat=110

some of them are paid and some free ;)

mia07

Introvert
Somehow, it's giving me a problem again. I have IE version 7.0. When I log into SW, it gives me a message, saying something like IE's operation failed, cannot open this website. I think I'll use Mozilla Firefox for SW instead because it never gives me any problem.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yes.

IE has some serious issues with the new version. Its probably because IE always try to make their own standard instead of just going along with everyone else. It irritates me. It seems that there isn't much I can do for now about that issue. Hopefully there is a fix for IE soon.