new year photos

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I've seen Mai Neng Thao and Maiv Xyooj. There very pretty in person. But Mai Neng is so skinny. I think she would look a more better if she had more meat on her. I haven't yet seen Paj Muas and Rhia Vwj. Hopefully when I come down to fresno new year I'll get to see them.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i only saw voos...i went to the MN one this weekend...and i was there for SOOOOOOO long...hahaha...i didn't talk to him...he looks the same to me in real life. i dunno i can't tell the difference. anyways, he sold my aunt his movie and my aunt asked him if it would be good...he said if i made it then its good...so we were watching it and i hated it. its not good...i told me aunt to take it back and tell him it sucked...hahah...jokingly of course. hmmm...i wanna see somchai...seems like a lot of hmong stars crossing over eh?
OH MY GOD SAME HERE! he didnt' tell us it was gonna be good nor did i ask cause i knew, hmong movies...i only kinda like dej ntws tsis rov qab part three...i didn't like it too...i was like "WHA!?!?!? he died, just like that?!?! but the movie just started!!! then who's pr'ek? then i watched part two and was like...THAT'S SOOOOO LAME!!!! she wasn't even surprised to see the other dude too...should've been like somchai in that egg swallow movie where he followed her when he saw her after she "died"...haha...
but man was i stalking his butt!!! he wouldn't smile at me though!!!! but when i was watching from afar, i saw him smiling at the old ladies...made me sad and wished that i was old so even though he doesn't like me, he'd still have to respect me and talk with a smile...
i wanted to see somchai so bad too!!!! man, if he was here, i would've been hugging him and putting his arms around me! he's so cute! my mom's like, girl, you're from the u.s. and you want guys from there? i'm like, mom, they hot okay...

cool, i was there at the party and took a pictute with her too. agree the new year was boring because not much people knew about it. the one in Decem 16-17 will be much bigger with more people. I also met Vong and Mai Neng as well. i would post up my pictures with them but i look bad in them.

here's Vong singing though.
um, is that Voos Yaj...the one i was talking about up there? if yes, where was this? cause i don't recognize that background, don't remember seeing it at the MN new year

neena

sarNie Adult
ohhh so Vong was there for that new year too?? honestly.. I don't like him at all.. out of all the hmong actors and actresses, he is the one that I like the least.. I don't know why, but gosh I cannot stand looking at him.. maybe my opinion will change if I meet him in person.. khekhekhe...

well you should post your pictures up too :) I think you're just shy ;P
yeah i don't like him too...i think he's not a very good actor...he's not natural like xab. hahaha. he sweet talks a lot and i get chills watching him sweet talk the girls...yuck. hahah...xab...where are you xab?!! i wanna see him too!!

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i have one too...
but i need to upload my pic though...
i'll do it later... it's at our st.paul new year...

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
um, is that Voos Yaj...the one i was talking about up there? if yes, where was this? cause i don't recognize that background, don't remember seeing it at the MN new year
yeah that's him. It wasn't in MN, he was in WI before going to MN new year.

yeah i don't like him too...i think he's not a very good actor...he's not natural like xab. hahaha. he sweet talks a lot and i get chills watching him sweet talk the girls...yuck. hahah...xab...where are you xab?!! i wanna see him too!!
i do not like it when he sweet talk at all, it gets me chill as well.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
okie...
got it...
here's mine, and guess who it's with...
i'm the one on his right... and my niece is on his left...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
So hey for all those who actually talk to these hmong celebreties...what are they like in realy person. Are they what you expected or not. And are they anything like their personality in their movies?

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
So hey for all those who actually talk to these hmong celebreties...what are they like in realy person. Are they what you expected or not. And are they anything like their personality in their movies?

it just depend on some...
some are really nice and polite while others are just conceited and stuff, thinking that they're hmong celeb...

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Dang! Maiv Xyooj is pretty short then! I guess that's cause im also 5'7 LOL!!!! YES!!! I've never met someone, hmong chick, taller than me this is so exciting...LOL

miku

sarNie Egg
angelxmdawb you are from madison are you a yang?
i think i know you if you are a yang..

kelly i know you.. you look cool in the picture

anyways i see maiv neeb thoj at the madison new year i think she look better in the movie n pix then person like onceagain said she is too skinny

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
oh sad i don't get to see any "stars" in iowa oh well we have our small little fun oh anyone want to come its in two weeks Saturday December 15. i don't know any "stars" anyways but it would be kinda cool

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
well as for me, i havent talk to any celebrities personally yet.

ive only asked them to take pictures..besides shaking hands w/them..
that's it. they seem to be nice, i mean after all i am a fan & it is all a act. Lol..

B)

stephanie

sarNie Adult
ooo! i talked to maiv xyooj for a few minutes... she's really nice in person... people were looking at me hella weird tho! lol