Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
OMG!!!.....hurry with the sub TINA!....i cant wait any longer....i wanna watch!!.......LOL.........

take ur time tina ....me just kidding...=).......but really hurry!......=).....love u! B)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg Tina... i gotta agree with you when you said Pong was looking hot in Epi 18!! :drool: specially when Bie strip him of his shirt & he was in his tank... ahhhh.... faint... & then you can see his muscular arms... :drool: :wub: .

He was looking mighty fine when Harin helped him home & he was wearing a white dress shirt, where he expose part of his body... omg... drool... drool... drool..

i need to go rewatch it agin.. :blush:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg Tina... i gotta agree with you when you said Pong was looking hot in Epi 18!! :drool: specially when Bie strip him of his shirt & he was in his tank... ahhhh.... faint... & then you can see his muscular arms... :drool: :wub: .

He was looking mighty fine when Harin helped him home & he was wearing a white dress shirt, where he expose part of his body... omg... drool... drool... drool..

i need to go rewatch it agin.. :blush:
him arms... :drool: *dazz**

Harin...wenever he pops up..i keep saying wat is Aum doing in there..lol..dang Noy we reallie need to find out tis guy's name... :yahoo:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
him arms... :drool: *dazz**

Harin...wenever he pops up..i keep saying wat is Aum doing in there..lol..dang Noy we reallie need to find out tis guy's name... :yahoo:
oh man... his arms are just... gasps... my heart's beating faster just thinking bout them... :lol:

Harin's after Bie now! he doesn't have time for Sunsanee :D

i want to kidnap pong any accomplice's? LOL
ooooh... mee meee meee!!! i can drug him! lmao :lol:

Kelly

haha you peeps are so funny but hey i'll join the club....i would love to help you peeps get pong!

and yea he has such a nice body..his strong arms...make me crazy!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love the part in today's episode where the doctor comes in and says, Bpi spent the night with Monthai lol. The look on Wi's face was hilarious!