Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha you peeps are so funny but hey i'll join the club....i would love to help you peeps get pong!

and yea he has such a nice body..his strong arms...make me crazy!
ahhh tell me about it! soo.... manly... lol.

I love the part in today's episode where the doctor comes in and says, Bpi spent the night with Monthai lol. The look on Wi's face was hilarious!
that's what she gets!! lol. her plan back fired on her ass! that bitch! lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ahhh tell me about it! soo.... manly... lol.
that's what she gets!! lol. her plan back fired on her ass! that bitch! lol.
:lol: She is a serious bitch! Monthai should just accept to marry Bpi since he's always jealous when she's with other men. I don't blame Bpi though, men come to her haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hey heyyy i got a page! :D

anywaise ladies... have a happy time spamming! i'm off to go rewatch the epis again... especially the kissing scene.. sigh.. :wub: Pong was looking good in that scene! hehe... plus it makes my stomach flutter with butterflies. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: She is a serious bitch! Monthai should just accept to marry Bpi since he's always jealous when she's with other men. I don't blame Bpi though, men come to her haha.
argh.. i know! Monthai is stupid!! Stupid in the head!! I'm not talking about Pong, just the person he plays. lol. He knows he wants to marry Bie. he's just lying to himself. <_< Getting all jealous & overprotective of her but when his mom tells him to marry Bie, he refuses! argh... <_<

ChenrukNote

Goddess
argh.. i know! Monthai is stupid!! Stupid in the head!! I'm not talking about Pong, just the person he plays. lol. He knows he wants to marry Bie. he's just lying to himself. <_< Getting all jealous & overprotective of her but when his mom tells him to marry Bie, he refuses! argh... <_<
You know they should have Bpi demand Monthai to marry her. That would be a real shocker but at the same time kinda cute. ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You know they should have Bpi demand Monthai to marry her. That would be a real shocker but at the same time kinda cute. ^_^
it would be too cute if they got married but then... Monthai would probably push Bie around & control her. <_< Damn him!

I love the way he was looking at Bie when she was fanning him. hehe. that was sweet. :huh: she's too sweet & Monthai is such an ass. <_< just had to say it again. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I need some help some very sexy help lmao; im been trying to make a banner lmao for my other site that has some thai pra'eks and been messing up all hour :loool: the thing that sucks is how it's such a big banner 900x243 lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I need some help some very sexy help lmao; im been trying to make a banner lmao for my other site that has some thai pra'eks and been messing up all hour :loool: the thing that sucks is how it's such a big banner 900x243 lmao
aweee... that's a big banner! i'm not really good at banners... i try. but i can try to help. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
what are you talking about I've seen your banners lmao you're amazing at it .. i on the other hand suck! lmao wanna believe that I started learning how to build websites

and this is my first creation
http://thaiallstars.net/Profiles/

took me a almost whole day to figure out how to make that :loool:
i hate making websites... sooo many things to do... lol. i've made sooo many... i lost count. :lol: so i just give up & Your Ann A banner is cute! It's nice & simple ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah i know there so many things to do but what can I do I mind as well make use of it I already paid for the site all of them and they will go on for another 3 years :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i agree! after what she did, she don't deserve pong anyways!
hell no!!! she deserves that dude keithchai or whatever his name is. I seriously thought he was just gonna take advantage of Bie. My heart was racing fast! but the look on his face changed my mind. hehe.

OH Wiyada is eating her own words!!!! :loool: She was telling Bie to marry the guy who she was out with last night... & that would be Monthai! :wub: heheheh < ----- evil laugh

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah i know there so many things to do but what can I do I mind as well make use of it I already paid for the site all of them and they will go on for another 3 years :loool:
gasps you paid for it??? now you have to make use of it. ^_^ i'm too cheap to buy a website... i use the free ones. lmao

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes yes I paid for it LOL kind of dumb of me but that day I was kind of hyper and was like "I want to try this out and see how it is. LMAO a few clicks of the mouse and bam I had me a hosting packages and like 4 domain names lmao.

And the lakorn I think Keitchai and Viyada should get married Keitchai is annoying but he isn't all that bad that bastard.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yes yes I paid for it LOL kind of dumb of me but that day I was kind of hyper and was like "I want to try this out and see how it is. LMAO a few clicks of the mouse and bam I had me a hosting packages and like 4 domain names lmao.

And the lakorn I think Keitchai and Viyada should get married Keitchai is annoying but he isn't all that bad that bastard.
lol. hey, we gotta do some crazy in life! that can be one of them for you tina. ^_^

i'm like hoping keitchai tellls Mama Monthai everything in epi 19. i'm like praying!! please!! :blink:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol girl don't even start with that you should see when my hubby looks at my spending statement
Like sure I buy clothes and stuff too you know but I spend so much money on geek stuff he's like
"baby unlike other girls you don't spend money on make up and clothes but computer stuff? and food?!"

Like last month statement he saw these things

400 dollars worth of external harddrives (I found some for a a really good deal! I got two 750 GB and 1 500 GB for 400)
120 for my optical mouse and wireless keyboard set
60 Bucks For iptv
60 bucks for Obizgo
60 bucks for bbtvthai
60 bucks for megaupload premium
25 bucks for photobucket pro (when my dumbass could have used my web host for it) LOL
25 I think for sendspace max

I think thats all for that month :loool:

He was like oh lord; He's like baby I don't mind you spending money but spend it on stuff you'll use lmao

Edit: Oh yeah about tmr episode he does tell her

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Aahhh. . . I'm sighing like crazy watching epi 18. Monthai was so freaken angry when he thought Bi slept with that guy. He looked like he could have committed murder. He was ready to kill her, and then kill the guy who dared to touch her. But it's so funny how he was saying that he won't believe anything she says or he won't be fooled by her anymore. I'm sittin there scratching my head. When did he EVER BELIEVED her about anything??