Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
he gets the girl at the end

ok so i just read the spoilers for this week
does it mean taht koon ying is going to die...
awww i dont want her to die in this version.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
After his momma dies Monthai starts to stand up for her and Wipahwarn goes to stay in the city with her too -.O so she'll be ok and lol theres only like 2 episodes left after that :p cause she dies on thursday and monday and tuesday the last episodes

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
After his momma dies Monthai starts to stand up for her and Wipahwarn goes to stay in the city with her too -.O so she'll be ok and lol theres only like 2 episodes left after that :p cause she dies on thursday and monday and tuesday the last episodes
heart breaker, it's heart breaker :lmao: . it's ending soon, i want them to extend it but not.
after ngao asoke, it's klss, isn't it? gosh, i'm not a mos's fan...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
After this lakorn end I will be able to get things done :loool: something I haven't been doing for awhile now lol I'll probably Pre-set up a blog for the next lakorn I'm going to be crazy about so by the time there is a lakorn I won't have to do much LOL but no lakorn has potential :(

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
so true but i have to confess that i've think that this "ngao asoke" would be boring but i made a mistake. it's a very very good surprise...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In the original story she dies ... but the thing is since it's ending next tuesday im not understanding how they are going to fit everything in
Maenward and Pong In are still bickering
Doesn't look like Weit and Wimon are going to accept Nucha any time soon
Monthai still has to tie up his mothers murder case and also figure out that Bpeeyachat is the one who loved him all along
They have yet to discuss the thing abotu why they truly raised bpeeyachat.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry for my double post but i have a pb... does anyone could delete one of it for me please? i don't know what to do it...