weve all been rooting for a r scene or something on that lines
finally theyre gonna let us have it...hehe

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
haha i know!!!
at least were getting some kind of action
weve all been rooting for a r scene or something on that lines
finally theyre gonna let us have it...hehe
some action...hehehe...so funny...wasn't there enough action for you already...hehehe...well, i'm not too excited, i mean it looks like Bie may be really hurt after the incident...more misunderstanding...but like i've been saying, c'mon this late in the game?...it's almost over, give us a moment of understanding Monthai! something... -_- or if he starts to do something, at least have Monthai realize/ understand something of where Bie is coming from...something!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wah.. :lmao: i'm going back to watch tat scene...it's truly heart-breaking for Bpee...crap i would have kicked his family jewel alreadie...even betta wait until he kisses me and then bite his freaking sexxie lips off... :blink:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know Noy tat freakin' lair..see i told tat girl not to spam too much last night so she'll have some strength for today...she didn't listen and see we're all on our own tonite...oh well...at least i'll have the memories of Monthai...

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
i know Noy tat freakin' lair..see i told tat girl not to spam too much last night so she'll have some strength for today...she didn't listen and see we're all on our own tonite...oh well...at least i'll have the memories of Monthai...
haha...u should have told Noy to drink some RED BULL so that she have strength for todai. no need for a break. Today episode is not very cute but intense except when Monthai and bee in the room. So far I only like ep. 18 the most when 2 of them spend time alone together. but others always involve Vi. **Sigh**I hope tomorrow ep. will b very steaming hot :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha...u should have told Noy to drink some RED BULL so that she have strength for todai. no need for a break. Today episode is not very cute but intense except when Monthai and bee in the room. So far I only like ep. 18 the most when 2 of them spend time alone together. but others always involve Vi. **Sigh**I hope tomorrow ep. will b very steaming hot :wub:
i like tat episode too...and espisode 8 or 9 wen he first got back...ehehe...but my fav. scene so far outta the whole serious gotta be today's birdal / color scene tat was way too heart-breaking :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
im soo excited for it!
i doubt it too but it looks like an ATTEMPT hhahahahah
in this case it would be the 2nd attempt (bed's scene)

If he rapes her lol then we would have known it already :pP
yes i know but let me dream, please... a little dream :lol:

rawr;
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=28150

^__^ I'm already writing my fanfic for this I said I was going to wait til the lakorn is done but I can't help it lmao
yes, something to read about my fever! dies it have a :r-scene-pop-corn: or a :w-scene-pop-corn: ? :drool: yes i'm a pervert! :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ no worries Sajenna.. I'm a pervert too. :drool: I'm crossing my fingers for R-willing.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol.. incluid meh tooh hehe
ok :lol:
it was so sad when khun ying died in the original, i hope this one not will too. viyada is so evil, she knows mon's mom feels guilty cause leakhenah's death and she plays with... evil bitch! i want to punch her :arrg: and an other :arrg: