Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
You guys are so halarious!!!! If they walked in about ten minutes slower, (hopefully p'ake is not that slow in rapping) those women would have a heart attack :lmao:! Come on we needed some >>> :slapandkissse3:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello Everyone!
I havent been on sarnworld forever. It's still being weird to me even when I use firefox so yeah.
Anyways I miss everyone ^_^ Today's episode was so :yahoo: hehe.
But yeah I feel so bad for Bpie :(

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
You guys are so halarious!!!! If they walked in about ten minutes slower, (hopefully p'ake is not that slow in rapping) those women would have a heart attack :lmao:! Come on we needed some >>> :slapandkissse3:
i'm ok to see khun ying and tap tien to have a heart attack of joy than to see khun ying die because this evil bitch kills her! at least she'll die happy :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Lome trust me there are some nang rai that has come more evil than Viyada :loool:
I agree...like the smart nang'rais...most of May's character are super evil...like her character in Song Rao..as Opau...now tat nang'rai was evil and creepie..and I tink Pei as Cherry in Song Kram Nang Fah was more evil than Viyada as well...but Viyada..i'll give her the annoying award...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Araya was super evil in that one lol ^__-" LOL but pei is always evil man in roy adeed hang ruk she was a super biitch she even tried to kill his grandma lmao

Edit oh and she slept with his dad too!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Araya was super evil in that one lol ^__-" LOL but pei is always evil man in roy adeed hang ruk she was a super biitch she even tried to kill his grandma lmao

Edit oh and she slept with his dad too!
yes she was so evil in rahr, when she sells mew to slept with the old pervert

juz got home from school..can't wait to watch it...
what episode your pic where ken slept with ann t?

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
the attempt scene is funni. instead of sreaming, bee should just said, 'khun mon, ur tickling me" cux i saw her smile at the moment :D