Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
it's funny how Monthai keeps on using the excuse that he doesn't trust her that's why he gotta stay so close to her.. yeah right, Monthai.. stop lying! :D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just watched todays epi, and khun mon is very gay for using those excuses, I would punch him! The kiss in the preview looks very real, they say it's the angle but I say real kiss!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
i know i was excited and disappointed with the next kiss scene!
today was soo cute and funny!
vee is soo crazy waaa....her eyes are soo freaky
and when she kept falling and stuff today hilariously

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
l0l... Pong is tooo cute :wub:

Damn.. ending next week already :( thanks ptina but at the same time I am excited for KRKS mos&best! but its okay pong and pueng will be in there for a few mintues :D

lady0fdarkness

can't wait for the ending... only cause I want Monthai to see what a bitch his precious girlfriend Wiyada has done... but I'd definitely miss this lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope I'll see you girls at kwarm rub korng superstar :wub: that lakorn will be more drama than this and more spicy hot love scenes lmao

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome I've already started a blog for Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar :loool: this time it's going to be differnet cause i probably be more crazy for it lol

lady0fdarkness

cool... I've got to check it out.. I haven't looked at the blogs for a while.. not even Lynda's, and I normally check them everyday.