Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
soryr girls im so late and stuff today because been sick -.O arg lol and I have guests at home so its hard to be online when there are guests here
It's ok. We all know you have your own life and thanks anyway for what you have been doing for us (translating preview episodes and uploading new ones every week), Tina!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
oh, I took off to lunch early hoping to watch eps 25. does anyone have it yet that they can upload? this ep looks sooo goood!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MrRKq5Kwz4 (if you want to watch it on YT)

LOL can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!!

was this post in here already? saw Kate post this up at KRKSUPERSTAR .. i guess, they're giving out the award :p

Credit: kate666
OOOh love love love the pic!

if they have one, they deserve it.
today's episode is so good and tomorrow will be better:
OMG I just saw it on YT damn I want tomorrow already!

OMG I totally agree....love them together. But he looks like a player. And she is sweet. Its the P-Team!
LOL P-Team nice one!

maimablis

sarNie Egg
omg the v gurlo scared the hell out of meh when she had those fake blood on her lips and looking the mirors ..it just gave me a chill. although that part was kind of creepy at first i thought the rest of her fakin was funnie..its funnie how when she trip over n hit the door..that part kind of remind me of those scary and screen movie where they would make that ghost trip over and fell.

Omg that kisss look so real..cant wait

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I thought that kiss was gonna come on wed or thr's epi. Anywase it's better if it's tomorrow. I have a feeling it's gonna focus more on manward and Pong in tomorrow. Hopefully they make up after tomorrow's epi.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know Pong does look like a playa! Lmao. But too damn smexyyy!

Oh WOW so P&P are guest stars in Mos new lakorn? Yay I'm gonna be watching that lakorn anyways!

I wished the kisses were R E A L, Aha :D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh girls I cant wait till tomorrow.
All I ever think about is Ngao Akoke now and days haha. :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'M WATCHING EPI. 24 AND I JUST WANT TO SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That bitch Wiyada is on the spot trying to look for the ring she threw out.... but... Bpeee is going to try and help her! I dunno if I want to scream at Bpee for being so stupid or scream at myself for caring!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is driving me nuts.

EDIT: OH GOD... Wiyada slapt Bpee for trying to help her with the ring... somebody please..... help me.

lady0fdarkness

okay.. sorry girls.. but I officially am very upset with Bpee... she's soooooooooo..................

I won't even use any words. I'm just shaking my head in disgust.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i STiLL NEED TO WATCH EPi 25!!! AHHHH.!!! NO TiME TODAY! i GOT A TRiG TEST TOMORROW... GOTTA STUDY! BOO...!

i'M WiTH YOU KAYLA! i WATCHED THE DARK KNiGHT & ALL i COULD THiNK ABOUT WAS NGAO ASOKE! SO OFF TOPiC BUT THE DARK KNiGHT WAS AWESOME!!!! CHRiSTiAN BALE WAS LOOKiNG SEXY.... DROOL....

i GOTTA GET TO WATCHiNG iT! TOMORROW FOR SURE!! [I HOPE!]

HAVE A HAPPY TiME SPAMMiNG LADiES!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OKAY THiS HAS NOTHiNG TO DO WiTH NGAO ASOKE BUT GOSH i JUST LOVEEEEE PEUNG'S LiPS! :lol: REMiNDS ME OF ANGELiNA JOLiE'S LiPS! i WOULD SOOOO KiSS HER! SHOOTTT iF PONG DON'T WANNA KiSS HER, THEN LET ME DO iT!!! LMAO.

lady0fdarkness

sighh............. I can't wait for Monthai to find out everything that his precious Wiyada did... If I were Bpee, I wouldn't forgive the douchebag!!

lady0fdarkness

Bpeeee!!!!!!!!!!! wake up and smell the freaking coffeee!! Stop protecting Wiyada already!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
ok i thought he said the kisses WEREN'T REAL but from the looks of the kiss for episode 26 it LOOKS REAL to me :D

I have to work tomorrow so i can't watch it till later tomorrow :( The kiss looks like its gonna be hot!