Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I still want to see that scene where Viyada accused Bpeeyachat of something and then Monthai comes out and say, "it can't be Bpeeyachat because she was in my arms all night!" I think it was when Viyada scared his mom to death and he was arguing with Bpeeyachat and then Viyada says it was Bpeeyachat and it can't be because he was with her! ugh they seem to take it out of this version

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I still want to see that scene where Viyada accused Bpeeyachat of something and then Monthai comes out and say, "it can't be Bpeeyachat because she was in my arms all night!" I think it was when Viyada scared his mom to death and he was arguing with Bpeeyachat and then Viyada says it was Bpeeyachat and it can't be because he was with her! ugh they seem to take it out of this version
fudge there was a scene like tat...heck no they betta keep tat scene.. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes there was a scene like that lol and there was a scene where he asked her why she does all this stuff for vi's family and it says for their generosity towards her and he tells her, "well I gave you money too so you have to pay me back too" and he holds her :wub:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
so... after the kisss... I'm guessing Monthai is going to be more nice to her?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes there was a scene like that lol and there was a scene where he asked her why she does all this stuff for vi's family and it says for their generosity towards her and he tells her, "well I gave you money too so you have to pay me back too" and he holds her :wub:
aww..i hope they keep tose...

so... after the kisss... I'm guessing Monthai is going to be more nice to her?
let's hope so :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ok Kashie I couldnt get my fonts to work for some reason??...Anyeho I was going to write in there "Close your eyes and think of me" hehehehe HE SO FINE!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok Kashie I couldnt get my fonts to work for some reason??...Anyeho I was going to write in there "Close your eyes and think of me" hehehehe HE SO FINE!
lol..tat's suppose to purify me?! dude so many unclean...unpure thoughts are running through my head rite now the heck? lol thank you tee ruk khun chun...

argh i wanna put tis on my siggy but the new limit...argh..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol..tat's suppose to purify me?! dude so many unclean...unpure thoughts are running through my head rite now the heck? lol thank you tee ruk khun chun...

argh i wanna put tis on my siggy but the new limit...argh..
LMAO I forgot to add the part where it says I WILL BE YOUR STRENGTH hahahahaha
hahahaha heck yes its supposed to purify you from thinking of Ken hahah IT'S WORKING! hahaha

hello there, Chakrit. How you doing??
Krit says hello ladies...and he loves it here with me..ahahahahaha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO I forgot to add the part where it says I WILL BE YOUR STRENGTH hahahahaha
hahahaha heck yes its supposed to purify you from thinking of Ken hahah IT'S WORKING! hahaha

Krit says hello ladies...and he loves it here with me..ahahahahaha
lol...if it's not too much to ask...can u remake it for me..smaller w/ the print....

it doesn't purify me of Ken...my half is split half for Krit half for Ken...rite now the Krit side is just pumping harder..lol :lol: