Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm going to steal him by dreaming of him at night... :drool:

So instead of being in you guy's dreams.. he will be in mine. heehee

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol...if it's not too much to ask...can u remake it for me..smaller w/ the print....

it doesn't purify me of Ken...my half is split half for Krit half for Ken...rite now the Krit side is just pumping harder..lol :lol:
Kash I'll try to do it for you ok.
Man I better take my Krit out of here...Ladyofdarkness wants Pong to beat up my precious Krit waaaa
Kirt might end up looking like this
but maybe not cause Weeyada sure can yank Mon off of her lmao..Krit says

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
yes there was a scene like that lol and there was a scene where he asked her why she does all this stuff for vi's family and it says for their generosity towards her and he tells her, "well I gave you money too so you have to pay me back too" and he holds her :wub:
YES?
they really have this one. it's must be exciting. CELEBRATE!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ladyofdarkness waaaaa dont take him out of my dreams....Its all I have left of him.
.NOOOOOO...Its ok he'll come crawling back like he always does hahahahahahaaha

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I still want to see that scene where Viyada accused Bpeeyachat of something and then Monthai comes out and say, "it can't be Bpeeyachat because she was in my arms all night!" I think it was when Viyada scared his mom to death and he was arguing with Bpeeyachat and then Viyada says it was Bpeeyachat and it can't be because he was with her! ugh they seem to take it out of this version
Even though the mom didn't die today, Viyada says she's going to do it one more time. So, maybe the scene you want will still exist. :). I wished the mom won't die, but I want the "she was in my arms all night" scene to be in this one. That's just something they can't take out. It's a great line.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
aahhhh... just got back from work and just finished watching episode 26... aahhhh... THEY REALLY KISSED!!! or think they did... but it looks soooo freaking HOT!!!! omo..omo... i'm going crazy... why did Wiyada had to interfere... there could have been a "willing" scene... LOL... ok..getting perverted here... anyways... the preview for next episode looks quite good...

also...i couldn't quite catch what his mother said to them when she hugged both of them and Wiyada was peeking through the window...what did she say???

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
aahhhh... just got back from work and just finished watching episode 26... aahhhh... THEY REALLY KISSED!!! or think they did... but it looks soooo freaking HOT!!!! omo..omo... i'm going crazy... why did Wiyada had to interfere... there could have been a "willing" scene... LOL... ok..getting perverted here... anyways... the preview for next episode looks quite good...

also...i couldn't quite catch what his mother said to them when she hugged both of them and Wiyada was peeking through the window...what did she say???

She said that she wishes that Monthai and Bpie will be happy with each other forever something like that