Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
arg im so so pissed lol; I was recording today's episode live then I went outside to get a drink my dumb husband freaking closed the recorder and changed the screen. I got kind of frustrated so I didn't finish the summary ugh! omg I wont be able to finish it til it airs on one of the streaming sites
men.. they're soo... DUHHH!! My boyfriend always close my screens when I step awaay from the computer.

lady0Fdarkness, i've tried this morning the :slapandkissse3: with my boyfriend. he looked shocked when i slapped him because i've never slapped him before and he said something like "what happened" and we argue!
awww......... lol... did you tell him the lakorns made you do it?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
no but i was furious and want to left him but he catched and kissed me, this kiss was longer than the one with bpee and monthai :blush:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
my husband doesn't understand thai lakorns but when i slapped him yesterday he kissed me :loool: but thats how we are with each other normally i hit him and he kiss me lol cause he think he done something wrong

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
girls sorry i spam :lol:
today's episode is so touching! now they are in the garden and bpee is crying. this scene is so heartbreaker! :lmao: she closed her eyes and she's speaking and crying at the same time. poor bpee!! :lmao:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
gosh it look like yas got bf i don;t lol..i would love to re act u knoe these kind of lakorn but lol.. its to funnie to re act it

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol dude look at what ngao asoke has reduced us to we are trying slap & kiss on our men lmao;
hahaha. y'all ladies are wild! Ngao Asoke has drove us crazy...! lmao.

my husband doesn't understand thai lakorns but when i slapped him yesterday he kissed me :loool: but thats how we are with each other normally i hit him and he kiss me lol cause he think he done something wrong
aweeee.... that's kute tina! why did you slap him anywaise?? I hope you didn't slap him across the face... ouch...

gosh it look like yas got bf i don;t lol..i would love to re act u knoe these kind of lakorn but lol.. its to funnie to re act it
shoot... i think if i were to have boyfriend & i'd slap him, he'll probably think i'm psycho. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Even though today's episode didn't have many sweet scenes I have to say that captivating scene I was talking about. I loved that scene it was so emotional the first time I've ever seen Pueng's talent through the lakorn. I was really convinced -.O

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I haven't watch today's epi yet.. but it looks good.. but Bpee looks so sad... sigh.. come on Monthai... get inside her already! I mean.... inside her mind and heart and see what a sweet girl she is. lol...

you dirty minds!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the scene with the spoon and the glass, it's very cute :wub: monthai has changed since he saw bpee crying in the garden.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry but what means "narak"? someone here said that peung is "narak' and taew too. i thought "narak" is a name but it seems not...