Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow... shakes head in disgust........

Wiyada doesn't even feel ashamed at all... even if no body knows her evil deeds, isn't ashamed that God and Khun Ying spirit is watching her??

lady0fdarkness

Bpeeee!!!!!!!!! God damn it.. why the hell would you tell Wiyada what you're going to do

.... just run along and tell on her already!!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

you know.. if the murder is blamed on Bpee.. I'm just going to....

SCREAM at the top of my lungs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday needs to g et here soon!!

lady0fdarkness

PLEASE PLEASE EXACT!! REVEAL THE TRITH ON MONDAY!! PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

Yeah he sure will... but my dilemma is that they will not reveal it till the very end.. I hate that!!!! I want it to be revealed at least 2 or 3 episodes before it ends. Sighh......... Exact please don't disappoint me.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah he sure will... but my dilemma is that they will not reveal it till the very end.. I hate that!!!! I want it to be revealed at least 2 or 3 episodes before it ends. Sighh......... Exact please don't disappoint me.
i want them to confess their love before the end and not 3 min before...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gasps... G-mama died... noooo... :( :eek: that's sad! I'll have to wait til the weekend to watch... tears... i'm flabbergasted!

Aweee.... our Lil Bpie is growing up! yay! :)

Damn the Shaved Whore! Let's throw rocks at her! :ph34r:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lady0fdarkness, what about your spray with pepper? :loool:
hi noy!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if I can forgive Bpee! She knew that Wi was trying to hurt the mom! She knew what kind of person Wi is! How could she believe anything Wi promises her! Urghhhh! So so so stupid!! Can I strangle her??

So sad. She knew and could have stopped it if only she said something to someone. Maybe Monthai wouldn't believe her but the aunt would!

So mad right now! And so disappointed in Bpee!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you know.. if the murder is blamed on Bpee.. I'm just going to....

SCREAM at the top of my lungs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday needs to g et here soon!!
Arghh... i don't even wanna think about it... if that does happen... i'll shave my head & become a whore... <_<