Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
OK. I think this ruined the lakorn for me. It's just so unforgivable that she let the mom die!

I would feel better if she didn't know AT ALL! But now I blame her as much as I blame that crazy bitch for the mom's death!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
OK. I think this ruined the lakorn for me. It's just so unforgivable that she let the mom die!

I would feel better if she didn't know AT ALL! But now I blame her as much as I blame that crazy bitch for the mom's death!
she can't accuse viyada without clue. let her find it and if she won't say the truth you can blame her

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher

I hear you, girl. Somewhat, Bpee had the power to stop Wiyada.. but she didn't.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
she can't accuse viyada without clue. let her find it and if she won't say the truth you can blame her
Maybe. But she could have told the aunt what was going on and moved the mom somewhere far away from Wi under some kind of pretext. The aunt would have believe her completely. It's about prevention, not putting Wi in jail.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it's hard for her and for everyone to believe that someone you know since you were kids wants to be a killer

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I would soooo make a bad n'rai! :lol:
I hope so too... if not i'll pull out my hair!!
so true... Bpie had a feeling... but she didn't know for sure for sure....
I'm not sure about that. Fact: Bpee knew that Wi gave her something to drink that made her sleep through the mom's first trauma. If she didn't know, then why did she beg Wi to promise not to harm the mom and to treat the mom like she was Wi's own mom?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think it's hard for her and for everyone to believe that someone you know since you were kids wants to be a killer
exactly! Monthai wouldn't have believe it if Bpie told him otherwise! Monthai didn't believe his mom ... sigh... he'll have to learn it the hard way! just like all the dumb pra'ek in the lakorns! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm not sure about that. Fact: Bpee knew that Wi gave her something to drink that made her sleep through the mom's first trauma. If she didn't know, then why did she beg Wi to promise not to harm the mom and to treat the mom like she was Wi's own mom?
Okay Bpie could've prevented that... i haven't seen epi 27 or 28 yet... i'm just talking off my ass like i know what's going on. :lol:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
So sad. I felt so sorry for Monthai when he was crying over his mom's body and then at the funeral. And then that psycho bitch with her fake eyelashes and her fake tears sidling up to him. If only I can reach into the computer and strangle her skinny neck!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
u00htg2, girl... I agree with you! Bpee should have done something, but instead.. she backed that whore over and over... so....... Bpee indorectly had a hand in killing Khun Ying... I'm sorry to say, but it's true!!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
u00htg2, girl... I agree with you! Bpee should have done something, but instead.. she backed that whore over and over... so....... Bpee indorectly had a hand in killing Khun Ying... I'm sorry to say, but it's true!!
It's not about being wrong or right. . . I'm just expressing my feeling on what happened. Other people could see it differently and that's fine, and then we can debate, and talk, and talk . . . until next Monday :)

I'm just sad and disappointed.