Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Although the ending felt rushed and there was no R-scene and the p'ek and n'ek did not too much sweet time together I totally enjoyed all the harassing scenes...great great great Lakorn...I love the old version and the new version :yahoo:

luv every single part of this lakorn despite the n'rai.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
my tears are falling all along today's episode :lmao: monthai was so lovely with bpee, viyada goes in jail but not shaved and not handicaped and defigurated...

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
Although the ending felt rushed and there was no R-scene and the p'ek and n'ek did not too much sweet time together I totally enjoyed all the harassing scenes...great great great Lakorn...I love the old version and the new version :yahoo:

luv every single part of this lakorn despite the n'rai.
me too,asoke is best larkon

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
sighh.....this lakorn took a bite out of me, chewed me, and then spit me out! I feel sp unsatisfied. I want to see epilogue and I wanted Monthai to suffer! He was a freaking douche bag.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
YAY! Bpi's ring was sooo much prettier than Wiyada's. And gosh Bpi was so slow in her speech when she's like so, everyone planned with Monthai to trick me? LOL, silly girl.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i cry of joy cause they have a happy ending and sadness cause now i have nothing to watch except sadtroo koo kwan but this one is not an obsession like my "ngao asoke".
the old version was an obsession, i was very young when i have watched it and only remembered ae sweet face with her long hair and the name of the n'rai viyada. if you could imagine how many years i was searching this version, you could understand why i'm so obsessed with this new version too.
nothing to watch now :lmao: :lmao: where is Lome? i need her shoulder and more tissues

MizViz

sarNie Adult
the finale was great...but...it was just one of those hugging endings...i hate it when at the end...they just end up hugging...kinda lame when they just hug

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
even if the ending scene is just lovely and perfect, i'm sad :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
did anyone translate the article about pong's mother?

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
the finale was great...but...it was just one of those hugging endings...i hate it when at the end...they just end up hugging...kinda lame when they just hug

I totally agree...I wish they had at least fake smooched...camera angles and all that jazz...come on producers/directors, throw us girls a bone here...lol :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i like how they ended the lakorn the exact way in the beginning...with her cryin that monthai left and chases after him...the nends up under the asoke tree

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Can't believe my favourite drama ended already! I wish it were longer... I want more lovely scenes of Monthai and Bpee and the hugging scene at the end's really cute but it would be better if they gave us a wedding scene of Monthai and Bpee.

By the way, did anyone notice Bpee's super cute expressions near the end of the last episode where she told Monthai he's crazy for saying Bah Jian helped him since she wanted to carry their first grandchild?

Lastly, I hope P team will pair up again in another series real soon! Love them! Pong and Peung interact with each other in a way that makes it seem as if they are lovers in real life as well as in the drama script. What great chemistry they have!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
THANKS FOR THE CAPS P-TINA. The ending does seem like they rushed on it :( The ending was cute its a typical thai ending >.< Could of been better!! GRR, They shoulda added a wedding to it.. mann! I love them together though!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
girls, can you imagine it? i was so anxious to watch my "ngao asoke" final episode today that i forget my date with my boyfriend :eek: he was furious of course. my poor david, the slap and now a date out :loool: