Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
(sigh).
i don't want to say that i'm disappointed, but i AM.
i wanted bpee to take time to forgive monthai and somewhat make him suffer. she gave up too quickly. GRRRRRR!
He don't deserve her after what he did to her, but yet, she still gave in to his sweet talks..... and YES, i understand that he didn't know that she was the one that wrote the letters, but then again, when you really think about it, he only bullied her because he just wanted to mess with her and he felt that he HAD the right to do it. and YES, i'm going to GRRRRRRRR again! why, bpee?? why??
wait! no, why director?? why??? you didn't have to really rush, did you???? if only you could have added an extra episode, then maybe, fans would be more satisfy!!!!!!

(sigh again).
but OVERALLY, i did enjoy this lakorn. i'm sad that it ended already, but it was great waiting for the lakorn to come out and i enjoy reading ppl's comments....
i will sure miss this forum! ^_________________^
I think the ending is sweet and all, but I liked the ending for the old one. And in the old one, Bpee forgives easily too. She was the shadow for 10 years! So, forgiving him would be easy for her.

Out of all the new lakorns that come out...this was the one i watched.....I really really love the old one.....wish Pong wasn't so stupid till like almost the end.. he was mean....i mean even the pe'ek i forgot his name in the old one was better.. I mean he wasn't nice to Ae, but he sure know how to tease Ae in a cute way.. I mean romance every time they were together..like he'll do something to her like hug her, kiss her, grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug or kiss.. man...that was sweet..........i mean they were cute.. and the pe'ek wasn't so dumb...and not to be mean or anything, but the old one had a better storyline... where they took her in not because they killed her grandma, will it may be part of the reason, but mainly Jaime's mom wanted Ae to be the second wife of her husband so he wouldn't go out and will stay home...... And in the end....I don't know, but i love it when pe'ek's always reminding Ae that he too had given her money and clothing... so he wants her to pay, but not with money...but with her body.... that's just so cute....how the storyline flow really nice... i wish they would have done the same.....but...pong and pueng wasn't that bad... i wish it could be better..wish the script was better.....but the cast was great....love the new cast........that i'll admit to...
I agree.

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
Hi ladies. Here's the translation as promised. I did my best. I admit it's hard to translate because it's hard to find the right wording. :D Please feel free to make corrections!!!
Money to Money! "Pong's Mom" is pleased with "daughter Peung" and want her as daughter-in-law

Source: Siamrath July 22, 2008

The lakorn has ended, but off screen love story between leading actor Pong and actress Peung from lakorn Ngao Asoke (Exact) has not ended. Just left sreen rencently, there is news that love off screen between the two has happened but many people hesitately said it could be "love promo" that Exact usually likes to play.

But lately, close source from leading man's side, let Siamrath hear that this off screen love story can very much be true. Because Pong's mom shows reaction to be pleased with Peung very much. Often compliments Peung that she's beautiful, cute, well-mannered, polite, good looking, from high class family..and if become daughter-in-law she wont object. Mom also added, "Whoever my son loves I love too"

If both parties (Pong and Peung) agree with each other feelings this will absolutely become money to money because both are from HiSo, very rich families. The lady side has business dealing with famous cars. The man side is from a family with many businesses. When they get married, money joint money will even become more rich. We should keep an eye on where the love story between the two will end up. When there is marriage--can tell that there is many support
i hope pong and peung can be real couple,so sweet,thx your translation,asoke is best lakorn

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Just finished the last episode. Like others, I'm a bit disappointed. Wished there was much more. Wanted Montai to really discover who/how she has been all along. What more can I say. It's over now.

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
Just finished the last episode. Like others, I'm a bit disappointed. Wished there was much more. Wanted Montai to really discover who/how she has been all along. What more can I say. It's over now.
no no no,this end enough,no more turt,just a promise�

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the one who has translated the article, it's very fun for us to understand. if only it's true...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh my... everything always have to do with "class" and "money" when it comes to Thai society in coupling... no offense to anyone living there... but that's what i always see and hear.....

is "class" and "money" that important??? i'm not Thai nor living in Thailand, so i may be ignorant, but is it kinda true though???

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
hi-so wants to be with hi-so and i understand it... at least if pong and peung are really together they won't have the same problem like kob :wub: and brook :arrg:

Ash

sarNie Egg
I found this community site called Hi5 where I think Pong and Peung have their real profile there. Check out for yourself and tell me what you think.

Peung's: http://buttercupcake.hi5.com
Pong's http://pongnawat.hi5.com

If these are really their profiles. On Peung status, she said she will be in Greece until the third of Aug. No wonder I didn't see her at the Ngao Asoke's after party's picture.

Oh! It's so cute how in the picture with her and him (under Hot dudes in her profile) she refers to him as Khon Mon and when she wrote on his guestbook she still refers to him as that.

I wish they have another lakorn together, I like to see them together. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Those pictures are really Pueng, but that's not her profile lol the english in it is to good to be her. If she was the "REAL" Pueng she wouldn't write something like this

"I'll have to say that..I AM THE REAL PEUNG!!!!!
I just discovered that someone copied my pictures n' created a profile as me--THE FAKE PEUNG..

Sighsssss...

Whatever,,i dnt care cuz im the real one..

Any Qs--ask me!!!! i'll prove that im the REAL one=)) "

Lol.

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
Those pictures are really Pueng, but that's not her profile lol the english in it is to good to be her. If she was the "REAL" Pueng she wouldn't write something like this

"I'll have to say that..I AM THE REAL PEUNG!!!!!
I just discovered that someone copied my pictures n' created a profile as me--THE FAKE PEUNG..

Sighsssss...

Whatever,,i dnt care cuz im the real one..

Any Qs--ask me!!!! i'll prove that im the REAL one=)) "

Lol.
i think this blog is real peung,she is major in english

this is peung fanclub,the fan improve peung now in greece
http://peungfans.diary.postjung.com/

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The blog is real but the hi5 isn't I don't think it is .. cause if it is Pueng is really conceited in real life; Also if you click through some of the photos and read the comments lol you can obviously tell its a more westernized tone to her photo descriptions. At the same time you can never know when its the internet it takes less than 4 clicks to impersonate someone especially a celeb

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha and I was looking through the pictures at the hi5 and it said looking at someones ass! I was like I dont think thats Peung haha.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
The blog is real but the hi5 isn't I don't think it is .. cause if it is Pueng is really conceited in real life; Also if you click through some of the photos and read the comments lol you can obviously tell its a more westernized tone to her photo descriptions. At the same time you can never know when its the internet it takes less than 4 clicks to impersonate someone especially a celeb

I agree with you....I don't see her being conceited in realife. Those are her real pics but dang some of the comments, were things i don't think she would say! And it is the internet....people are people.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well its typical of people to impersonate stars online at the same time I don't know Pueng personally so I can't say she's like this and like that, but I'm very good at reading people by the way they look and by the way they talk and walk.. my family and friends can vouche for that even some professors -.O and I don't believe for one moment that hi5 is Pueng those pictures are taken by her but definitely not her that made the hi5