Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow looking at those hi5 pics, i just realized that Pueng has really yellow teeth lol. She's still cute as a doll though, especially with those fake lashes.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's good she has yellow teeth, it shows she's not perfect and just human. have you seen her with my pong in klks? they are soooo cuuuute :wub:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
it's good she has yellow teeth, it shows she's not perfect and just human. have you seen her with my pong in klks? they are soooo cuuuute :wub:
Yes I did. Hehe I wasn't going to watch it but then they showed up on the satelite so I watch it hehe :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
why must all good things end?! *sighs* i will truly miss watching this lakorn and listening to monthai's dorky comments and monthai's seductive look!! i miss it already!! i miss it soooooo much!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'mma shoot the director/ screen writer of this lakorn for rushing the ending. who's down to go with me? i'mma shave his head & make him a shaved whore. i'm so mad the ending was rushed. sigh. i'm mad the director made bpie run after monthai! what the bullcrap is that about?! Monthai should be the one doing the chasing! that muther-sucker.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
i'mma shoot the director/ screen writer of this lakorn for rushing the ending. who's down to go with me? i'mma shave his head & make him a shaved whore. i'm so mad the ending was rushed. sigh. i'm mad the director made bpie run after monthai! what the bullcrap is that about?! Monthai should be the one doing the chasing! that muther-sucker.

i'll go with you! monthai should do the running after bpie! and wheres a wedding scene, i wanted a wedding scene!

Kelly

wow i miss being her so much...my internet did not work for almoost 3 weeks now..but we got it fix....
the first thing i did was watch Ngao asoke! it was so good...just finished it like 30 min ago...awwwwwww and i love the willing kiss scene it was so good!
the ending was alright man it could have ended with a kiss...i don't know what to do now that this is over i guess i have to find another lakorn to watch....Ngao asoke is the best...
pong and peung best couple right now!
i wish they date!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hey u guys!

well...as u all kno..lol our awesome ngao asoke has ended..lol :(

becuz i loved this lakorn so much...i decided to record myself singin the theme song...lol

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6768814

im not thai, so if i ruined this awesome song, then please find it in ur heart to forgive me...lol

That was really good!!!!!
so good,male vision,your sound made me cry,cuz i miss my favorite asoke so much
lol..thanks..i miss this lakorn too..i need PEUNG!!! lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
mongstaness, it's really good. really. i don't know why, i thought you were a girl like us. sorry na.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I found this community site called Hi5 where I think Pong and Peung have their real profile there. Check out for yourself and tell me what you think.

Peung's: http://buttercupcake.hi5.com
Pong's http://pongnawat.hi5.com

If these are really their profiles. On Peung status, she said she will be in Greece until the third of Aug. No wonder I didn't see her at the Ngao Asoke's after party's picture.

Oh! It's so cute how in the picture with her and him (under Hot dudes in her profile) she refers to him as Khon Mon and when she wrote on his guestbook she still refers to him as that.

I wish they have another lakorn together, I like to see them together. :D
how come no one is talking about Pong's Hi5! so does everyone agree it's his real one? lol

real or fake i totallie love love love the song on "Pong's" hi5...if tat's reallie his...i totallie dig his selection of songs... :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
why must all good things end?! *sighs* i will truly miss watching this lakorn and listening to monthai's dorky comments and monthai's seductive look!! i miss it already!! i miss it soooooo much!!
true...i totallie love his seductive looks...esp. wen he's looking down..the BAM he looks up...*grasp* someone revive me.. -_-

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah don't me mad Noy...get glad! lol...at least we can look forward to there next lakorn....there will be one for sure...anyone wanna bet me? lol...**ehehe i aint' got no kash* ehehe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
mongstaness, it's really good. really. i don't know why, i thought you were a girl like us. sorry na.
i know first time i got into a lilo argument w/ him in the hmong section i thought he was a girl too...lol...i'm not holding grudges or anyting i just remember cuz u're like one of the few boys on the forum w/ us....ah need to go check out you're singing...are u joinning the girls on SarnWorld's Karaoke Nite?