Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I finally came around to watching the final episode. Earlier, I wasn't going to watch it since I already read the screen caps, but I decided that I wanted to watch Wiyada's lies and secrets being exposed. .... First off... I was a bit disappointed... I wanted that vicious bitch to literally get on her knees in front of Bpee and beg for forgiveness, and instead of Bpee forgiving her, I wanted Bpee to condemn her, but it was too good to be sure.

Yet another lakorn with the 1 minute of happiness at the end where the pa'aek and nang'aek protest their love, but oh well... I guess it won't be a lakorn if there weren't enough complications to drive us crazy.

And then the parts that got me so choked up was when Bpee ran after the car. There's just something about scenes like that, that gets to me.. but overall, this was a very good lakorn. I give it a C+.
omgosh, my other half, where have u been? i agree with everything u say. those were some of my main issues too! i also choked. LMAO definitely a C+....that would be my rating!! hahaha

Is this lakorn as good as people have been saying? I may consider watching it because I really like Peung, but I am not too fond of Pong...
as for u, max, watch the lakorn. it's very good and worth it. peung and pong are very adorable together. my C+ rating were for other little things here and there in da lakorn that added up. but it's not like those things ruined the storyline. u should definitely give it a chance.

myx

sArNieZ
i've just watch the ending, and it was so so, i'm glad they confess their love and he ask her to marry him. overall this lakorn is okay. it's Exact, so i'll always like it. Exact alwasy has good lakorn.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not a real lakorn addict, only watch a few and this ngao asoke is one of my favorite. i know i'm difficult but it's my taste...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: oh i miss my lakorn for ngao asoke no matter how sleepy I was I still woke up to watch it early LOL today for KLKS I didn't lol -.O I was like im to sleepy to get up

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:wub: oh i miss my lakorn for ngao asoke no matter how sleepy I was I still woke up to watch it early LOL today for KLKS I didn't lol -.O I was like im to sleepy to get up
i miss "ngao asoke" too and have no current fever :lmao: i've tried with sbs, klks and grr but it misses something.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Is this lakorn as good as people have been saying? I may consider watching it because I really like Peung, but I am not too fond of Pong...
Actually, I'm pretty neutral towards Pong before watching NA. So I got into this series cuz of someone's interesting signature and it got me hooked right after watching the scene where Pong approached Peung from behind in an attempt to hug her. Those two seriously have great chemistry just like Rome and Rita (remember I saw you around on the drama thread Rome and Rita act together so I guess you love R team too).

Like sajenna said, you're lucky. Unlike us, you don't need to wait for this drama to air every week. You can watch the whole lakorn without waiting. In short, considering you're a fan of Peung so you should give it a try. Be warned that if you like lakorns with strong nang’eks, you may find Peung's character here is quite annoying. To me, I don't mind and the fact sometimes strong nang’eks annoy me as well. I love Bpee (Peung's character) and feel so sorry for her as the series goes on. Monthai's one of the luckiest guys in the world to have such a super generous and loyal wife like Bpee.

I miss NA a lot... I miss Pong and Peung... I wish the drama would be longer...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
an other good reason to watch ngao asoke is pong. he's fabulous here, never see him like that before and i have some lakorns with him like ps with mam, tr with bee...
now, i'm in love

Ash

sarNie Egg
I miss the P team. I check Peung's (real or fake-that's your opinion but I think it's real) hi5 page. Many pretty pictures of her from Greece.

Is there a way that we can contact Exact and ask them to have another of Peung and Pong' lakorn? :D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss the P team. I check Peung's (real or fake-that's your opinion but I think it's real) hi5 page. Many pretty pictures of her from Greece.

Is there a way that we can contact Exact and ask them to have another of Peung and Pong' lakorn? :D

Same here I looked at her fake or real hi5 today and theres new pictures.
And I think you can contact exact I saw someone do it before but I'm not sure. I could have saw wrong. :p

Ash

sarNie Egg
Let's start a fan base for them so we can make this kind of request?

And I think you can contact exact I saw someone do it before but I'm not sure. I could have saw wrong. :p

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
greece pic of peung so cute,she is lovely girl,i hope exact can let them pair up again

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
thx your great job for asoke,is it that you will go on put the HQ of Asoke? i hope you can do it,thx

Ash

sarNie Egg
Check out Pong at pongnawat.hi5.com He's so sexy in those slide pictures!!! And the song on his page goes so well with his sexy self. LOL

When is he going to make a move on Peung? LOL

I haven't been this crazy since NUM and KOB and that was like ten years ago!!! Of course we all know what happen with that pair.

Let's hope this one will make me happy. LOL

He's so sexy here!!!

THANKS!!!

HOLY FREAKIN' COW, PEUNG IS SO PHOTOGENIC!!! SOOOOO ADORABLE!! I LOVE HER WITH LESS MAKE-UP TOO! SUCH A PRETTY FACE...AND OBVIOUSLY BODY TOO. LOL WOW!

Ash

sarNie Egg
I feel like living in this thread now. :D

I don't know what happened to them but all I know is they are not couple LOL. I used to want them to be real life couple after watching a few of their lakorns (Payong, Dao pra sook, silohit,etc). :D Wishful thinking.

what happened with Kob and Num exactly? is that bad? so they didn't pair up now.