Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Was able to watch today's episode live. Wi is such an overt actress. Blah I mean the woman who plays Wi, can't remember her name. I just can't get into her n'rai-ness. It's just too much. The best n'rais are more subtle which she is not.

Anyways, Mon was totally jealous to see Bie w/ Paw Lieng. What's his name? It sounds like Paw Lieng to me. (step-father hahaha) And when Bie was saying all this nice stuff about him, Mon got so jealous so he kissed her.

Srsly manz less Wi & more jealous Mon plz.
yup...i think most of us agree in this thread that Pei who plays Wi is so over the top...yeah i always like the subtle n'rais too!

ahh...so the kiss was today...and the faint...but i'm guessing not the reaction...like Pong's demand that Bie only see him!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh and Peung in Bie the Star's MV...where dude cannot and perhaps should not dance...is it just me or did they dubb Peung's voice...that does not sound like her...but yeah i was surprised to see her! he does look different...younger perhaps...well, hat video's been out for a while!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
oh and Peung in Bie the Star's MV...where dude cannot and perhaps should not dance...is it just me or did they dubb Peung's voice...that does not sound like her...but yeah i was surprised to see her! he does look different...younger perhaps...well, hat video's been out for a while!
peung's in bie's mv? which one?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Today was the kiss scene :yahoo:
Haha. When she was about to faint I thought they were going to kiss again haha.
I can't wait till tomorrow!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm watching it right now, and ketchai is so evil in this one. more evil in this version than in the old.
mon was so mean, really, he knows that she's hurt and he doesn't care about it!

sarN

sarNie Granny
...i throw that in to test the water ...humm...so...not yet ...just hugs&kisses

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao...im so behind , why didn't anyone pm there lots of ^^^^ those scene ...HAHAHAH...classic ...is when your mom walk in or ppl walk in