Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
haha i love those screencaps tina!!
todays episode was soo funny!
cant wait for tomorrows for sure excited when the mom walks in on them!

**yay my first page!**

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol sarN this one is just as juicy as the old one! and the funny thng about this is this one is a period lakorn! LOL and it's weird to have those kind of scenes

The Kiss

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i just saw todays episode....its so cute....tomorrow looks like its gonna be more about mod n oak.....but hey its all good.....cant wait for more....im totally addicted......
Yay i just finished today's episode...loved the kiss!!!! Super cute!!!

Today was the kiss scene :yahoo:
Haha. When she was about to faint I thought they were going to kiss again haha.
I can't wait till tomorrow!!!
I know I know!!! She fainted and he couldn't kiss her again!!!

In the next episode tmr it look like there is and then the mom and her friend walk in :loool: He left the door open
LOL he had to forget to lock the door :lol:

Geesh can't wait to see epi 15...that bed scene is making me fan myself again!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg...kiss & faint LMAOOOooooo soooo innocents lost ...classic and there a thump kiss tooOO??? this lakorn is going all out hahaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yep sarN :p lmao; So many people pm me already and e-mail already when they see these caps somewhere else "what lakorn is it" even my sister got interested in it after she saw the caps and stuff she was like you pick the scenes that draw me in :loool: what can I say I know how to advertise.. if you watch it or check it out but don't like it doesn't matter cause you still came to check it out :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
All the caps are freakin HOT!!!

He's likes her and he denies it! But not for long...

That bed scene looks good...too bad they get interrupted :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well I think tmr's episode should prove that he likes her because he straight up says "Promise me that you won't get involved with any other guy except for me"

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Lol well I think tmr's episode should prove that he likes her because he straight up says "Promise me that you won't get involved with any other guy except for me"
I freakin love that line!!!

Sheesh, makes me want to melt already!!!

But what is he going to do with Wiyada???

Dang...I haven't felt this excited about a lakorn since JLR... :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Well in the old version he starts to fall for her but to many things started happening before he can decide I guess cause she kills his mom before he can break up with her =/

but this is the whole synopsis for the lakorn
http://ngao-asoke.chaithai.net/?page_id=9

and its really different from the original
Thank you!!!

Now I know what to expect for the next episodes...ahhhh so much drama!!!

I want more touchy touchy scenes so I can scream out loud when I watch the live feed ahahahah!!!

I rewatched parts of the old one and dang Eg was super touchy with Ae, I want that for Pong and Peung too!!! :lol: