Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So its that PEUNG :] She's so cute! Exact has such cute new faces! First it was Ann Alicia, Fang, Best and now Pueng! I can't wait to see this! So Fang isn't in this lakorn anymore? I still wished nang'ek was her though. Miss her onscreen!

skies

sarNie Adult
i'm actually looking forward to see this series...hopefully it doesn't disappoint me like some lakorn that i've been waiting to see for so long, but end up in disappointment...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
NOO, I was looking forward to Fang...Dang it, this girl needs a combat eversince Hua Jai Sila..I guess they're trying to promote Peung..Basically she's having this lakorn after Trap Sin Din Fah..Anyways, I hope she can act becuz I'm skipping the one with Mam..Hey, is it me only that Ch.5 now is making their drama as a period drama..Like, SaengSoon, TrapSinDinFah, LaOngDao, and from the looks of Pong's dressing, this one maybe is one too..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i never see peung in a lakorn, so, why not? hope this one is good but pong is very handsome, i cross my fingers...

skies

sarNie Adult
ooo, thanks for the pictures!! :D i can't wait to see this...when is it airing???

pze

sarNie Adult
i think oak looks good he just dont match this style.....its gonna be weird seeing them in these outfits verse the old one....

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
does Mod play the n'rai role? gosh...is she gonna be jamie's character? whoa...it's coming out that soon...can't wait then! i'm excited, but i shouldn't have high hopes and expectations...that way it'll surprise me...hehehe...anyway, i look forward to seeing pong as monthai with a new fresh face actress...ehehe...;P

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
I expected this lakorn look !
I love Pong!

"เรื่องนี้ผมจะคู่�ับนางเอ�
¸™à¹‰à¸­à¸‡à¹ƒà¸«à¸¡à¹ˆ ผึ้ง-à¸?ัà¸?à¸?า ลีนุตพงษ์ ส่วนต้นๆ เรื่อง à¸?็จะมีน้อง ฟาง-พิชà¸?า มารับเชิà¸?ด้วยà¹?ล้วà¸?็มีนางร้à¸
ยคู่ขวั� เป้ย-ปานวาด อี�คน �็ขอ�า�ละคร "เงาอโศ�" ให้�ฟนๆ ติดตามชม�ันด้วยนะครับ รับรองเรื่องนี้สนุ�เข้มข้น ไม่�พ้ "สงครามนางฟ้า" เลยครับ" ติดตามชมละคร "เงาอโศ�" ได้ทุ�คืนวันจันทร์ - พฤหัสบดี เวลา 20.25 น. ทางช่อง 5 เริ่มตอน�ร�จันทร์ที่ 9 มิถุนายนนี้