Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Awww you are right about that...no need for competition...it's all love!

But in regards to the stars...yep you are right about that too!

I think we are doing pretty good considering that Pong and Peung aren't well known at all!
A lot of buzz has already been created for this lakorn bc of everyones siggs and avatars!

All we need to do is keep showing our support! :wub:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
:( we're all moving slow pom ruk girls are at 101! lol are you girls losing interest? or is it because I ahven't been here? ;] LOL
aww...man we fell so far behind...sorry i haven't been here...been really busy w/ preping for the holiday weekend...and working on getting all set up and organized for the release of the eng subs for Ngao Asoke...yes ladies it's coming...just be a bit more patient...i'm working hard on set up!

i know thats why he pushed malee hehe
cuz he started behind her...
dang...i missed this...gotta go back and watch...hehehe...sounds funny though :D

Well no lol the lakorn got 2 more weeks left it ends on the 22nd cause on the 23rd Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar is gonna replace it.
So I guess it'll be ending soon .. we have like 8 episodes left I believe :( correction 10 episodes lol
no...it's ending...i don't want to think about that.

oh ladies, today's episode is so good! a lot of suspence, it changes. i love the maids, they are so funny and ridiculous! monthai is a hero, he save bpee's life, now she see him with different eyes (beloved hero :lol:).
i'm so sad, need to wait until monday now :cry:
ah...love the "beloved hero" comment...it is so true! :D

Today's epi was okay. I love the preview for next week's though. I'm glad they put Pong In in teh picture to make Monthai jealous, I like it.
i know right...love a jealous Monthai!

Yea today's episode was all fire and the evilness that is Wiyada! Ugh I hate her so much!

The preview does look good! Pong In can clear the air! Tell everyone what a hoe that Wi really is...

LOL I love those jealous scenes. Did y'all see he picked her up and carried her away from Pong In...hahahah he's so in love he doesn't even know it! P'ek's aren't too smart these days :lol: but he is HOT so I forgive him!

I'm glad though they showed how worried he was for Pbee when he discovered she was stuck in the shed...that was nice, but she fainted again...I was waiting for a kiss on the forehead at least ahahahah...oh well the fire was too much for both of them!
i am so giddy just watching the preview of Monthai picking up Bie...hehehe...love it! and yeah...i thought Monthai might have been a bit more tender...like stroking her hair...and perhaps a forehead kiss...guess that would be moving too fast...hmm...well, there's next week.

Lol page 88 wow we're never gonna catch up to pom ruk girls :loool: they are like 100 something arleady lmao
i know...makes me sad...sorry i haven't been doing my part and spamming! :(

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I think everyone is super great on this thread! So funny and nice!

I am on at odd hours and there's always some one posting one comment or another!

Ooooh the subs are almost ready?! Wow you girls totally rock!
Can't wait to see it!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ok, spamming now...ok ladies...here's an update on eng sub status...i'm almost done w/ timing ep 7...we've decided to start at ep 7...when Monthai returns...don't worry, i have been hard at work recapping episodes 1-6 to bring everyone up to speed.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
sarN has set up a fansub subthread for me...but i'm having some trouble adding threads and info...starting topics that is...i don't have permission or something like that...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
more spamming...here's my plan...i wanted to have a thread giving credit to all those who are helping w/ the project...and set up links to Tina's Ngao Asoke blog...then a thread recapping ep 1-6...i tried to keep those short...but including certain details lengthen them a bit...then i was just gonna have a threat for each sub episode as they come...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
...then the rest of each episode's thread is open to comments...hmm...but i'm still kind of new at all this forum stuff...i'm not so tech savvy...so ladies be patient...your patience shows me that you are giving me support. i still have a lot to learn...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
more spamming...so i'm hoping once the set up is complete...episodes will come out in a more timely manner...you ladies know how it is...it always takes a while for things to get started...but rest assured i have great translators working hard to help make the subs possible! they're awesome and so willing to take on their assigned episode!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ok, my last spam post...wish me luck ladies! hope i can figure this all out soon...and we'll be happy watching soon! :D oh and to the translators...don't worry, i'll release your names and give you proper thanks when i can start new topics in the subforum! laters! :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
ok ladies...i'm calling it a night...got 4th of july plans so I don't know if I'll be able to spam tomorrow or not ;)

I'll definitley check in and say hi to my ngao asoke addicted peeps! woo hoo let's count down to Monday!!!

Kayleen

sarNie Egg
Hello all! I'm new here..actually been an addict reader for many moons...anyways, since I don't want to have to search any one of you know who sang the theme song? This lakorn rock all the way!!!!!

Kelly

ok, my last spam post...wish me luck ladies! hope i can figure this all out soon...and we'll be happy watching soon! :D oh and to the translators...don't worry, i'll release your names and give you proper thanks when i can start new topics in the subforum! laters! :D
i wish you the best luck in this world....cause your doing such a wonderful thing!
and to all the others that are helping best of luck also!

Kelly

Hello all! I'm new here..actually been an addict reader for many moons...anyways, since I don't want to have to search any one of you know who sang the theme song? This lakorn rock all the way!!!!!
HI....
but sorry i don't know the singer is!
hehe!
i also would love to know who sings the theme song!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
In the old version
her sister alwyas choose bpie over her monthai does hate her he would have beaten her ass up if vi's mom and sister and anucha didn't stop him after he found out she murdered his mom.. her dad slaps her and is going to jail so she loses everything

in this version this is how i want it to be...

Monthai hates her .. her parents force her to marry keitchai cause she somehow got pregnant by him.. he's a player and cheats on her just like she did to him and monthai :loool: she ends up being "Mia Noy" lol

and what do you know i own a page again!
ooooh me love that ending for vee!
i could totally picture that happening!!