Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Darn! I thought I had the old version of this one. I was going to rewatch it and compre to this one, but I can't find it!

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
i love this lakorn (the old version at least). feel bad for n'ek though, p'ek keeps harassing her. a definite watch girls.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
love this lakorn so far...dang pong is so mean to her...me thix she pretty good acting so far...wow for a new n'ek she could really cry...thums up!!!!

skies

sarNie Adult
just finished watching ep. 2!!! :D it's good so far, i'm not bored or anything at all...looking forward to ep. 3...

how often is this lakorn aired??? someone, english sub please???? :D

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHAHA! Hey bud seXXXy...i'm here! i've been super busy but always make time for PONG!!! I love the old version so i hope Pong won't disappoint me on this on. I'm soo ready to see Pong and his mean ass! i love it...I need to catch up!!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
im liking it so far =) pong is really good. so peung is a new actress eh. she looks really pretty =) gosh.. shes gonna get attacked by puey. HAHAHA :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
just finished all 3 episodes...hmm...i'm already impatient to see when Bie is all grown up...hehehe...i know it never moves fast enough for me. well, here are my thoughts so far. first, i love the addition of ewt and paa's storyline. they're so sweet and i think i will definitely look forward to their reunion as well. i'm glad monthai has a half brother in this one. in the old version, monthai's australian friend was so annoying. i'm glad monthai will have a friend and confidant in newt. there also doesn't seem to be that creepy pediophile storyline of raising Bie to be Wi and Paa's father's mistress. i hope they keep it that way. and i definitely love Pong as Monthai...damn, love those clips of future scenes where Monthai totally misunderstands and mistreats Bie...especially that scene where she's finally the height he marked...hmmm...can't wait. well, so far so good...Monthai's mom and Wi are abit crazier than i remember...but guess that's how it's been updated huh...hehehe...anyhow, look forward to watching more episodes! :D

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
in the old 1 Mon had a 1/2 bro as well..he got with the character Mod is playing...Pong doing a good job...but my mind is soo in love w/the older version...my sis who don;t watch thai lakorn even watch it with me.... i love the theme song..Ae was great...all the actor were great.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
in the old 1 Mon had a 1/2 bro as well..he got with the character Mod is playing...Pong doing a good job...but my mind is soo in love w/the older version...my sis who don;t watch thai lakorn even watch it with me.... i love the theme song..Ae was great...all the actor were great.
huh...guess i missed that in the old one...well, chalk it up to my young age when that one came out...hmm...well i guess i'm glad they give the Newt and Paa relationship more focus in this one.

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I just started watching the first couple episodes of this new lakorn. Very interesting so farm. I don't recall ever watching the original version but this looks pretty good so far. I feel really bad for Fang in here and I can't stand the N'rai in here. She is in too many lakorns man!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anyway, found the songs and posted them up at the Buddie Media. I probably won't even begin watching until Pee grows up into Pueng.