Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Hey Mango...love the sc! I totally love that scene of Pong and Pueng! I was :blush: when Pong hugs and kisses her!!! So sweet!
i think she's so adorable! love her eyes..so big and cute!

I can't wait to watch today's epi! more Pong and Pueng!!!

Pong is so hot!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
rawwwwwwwwwwr I can t wait tmr episode LOL he knocks her down to the bed :wub: :blush: but it no R scene for sure I guess thats what so sweet about it hehehehe

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i really like this lakorn it's good.. but i really want it to get to the sweet parts lol with pong and her.
i know sarahvang...i am so impatient too, can't wait for more sweet...or even tough and rough...scenes betweeen Pong and Peung...hope today's episdoe was good...i'm dling now...thanks to KhoOnxNouxWanxJai...she's so awesome...hmm...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai...for reals...the preview shows a push onto the bed...ahhhhh...and that's Monday's episode...how will i survive the weekend knowing that will happen...man! they should just air this one EVERYDAY...hehehe...i'm so impatient.

well...99% done...gotta go get my drama fix on!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ah...just finished ep 8...and man, am I giddy...so love all the Monthai and Bie scenes...gosh, I guess I was to young to realize when I first watched the Eg/Ae version why Monthai was so mean to Bie in the beginning...but now I totally get it. like a light bulb just went off...duh! Monthai defends Wi so much b/c he has fallen for the Wi in Bie's letters to him...gosh! that's why he is so about Wi...and just cannot believe that Wi would not show up to see his mom...but I so love how the head servant lady says..."we'll see who's good and who's bad"...total foreshadowing.

i also the scene where Monthai and Bie are handing out food to the monk...Monthai's prayer for the REAL Wi to come soon...and Bie's prayer for his prayer to come true (i think...again from my limited Thai)...i love how even that annoys Monthai...hehehe...then they intensely stare at each other...gosh...even the monk can sense something is up...hehehe...also love the hand holding as they give the monk flowers...c'mon Monthai we know you want to hold her hand...hehehe :p you can tell he is so having fun messing with her already!

i must also comment on Monthai's mom...totally using her craziness to get Monthai and Bie together...so sly...hehehe...LOVE IT! and Monday's preview...the scene where Bie remembers where Monthai marks how tall she has to be to pay him back the money...leave it to a twisted Monthai to tell her that now she's tall enough...how will she pay back the money! and forget the bed scene...it's killing me! Monday is just to far away!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww they looks super sweet! Pong is one fine HOTTTIE! *drools* Did the old version have an R scene? Is it possible for this version?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Hey Mango...love the sc! I totally love that scene of Pong and Pueng! I was :blush: when Pong hugs and kisses her!!! So sweet!
i think she's so adorable! love her eyes..so big and cute!

I can't wait to watch today's epi! more Pong and Pueng!!!

Pong is so hot!!!
YOUR WELCOME :D

did someone sai :r-scene-pop-corn: ??? :lmao: ....

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
wow!
i love this drama!
i think that its very good and i love it so far!
i think that it very very good!
i love it a lot.
pong is so hot in this drama. i see a lot of improvments!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man can't wait for Monday episode I'm still a little bit irky about pueng but she's doing it so far and udfas waiting for exact to post up next week spoilers -.- LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the best part of episode 7 for me :D

Pong dinking Peung is dat girl WI. .. hehehe

Pong seeing/being mesmerize at how pretty/cute Peung is hehe

she absolutely has a DOLL FACE

hehe cant wait for episode 8 :p i wanna see more of Pong and Peung TOGETHER like DIS :wub:
&& i love Pong the aggressive role hehe he lewks sexy being all tough and rough haha :drools:

does anyone know why Pong was somewhut yelling at Peung towards the end of episode 7 after he finish huggin/kissing her cheeks thinkin she wus WI...? THANKS :D
thanx for the screen-caps :wub: totallie sweet..love this scene..the way Pong kinda kissed her cheeks but at the same time kinda doing tat sniffy tingie...awww...i'm in heaven girls :wub:

and who here said Peung was ougly? huh? she's so adorable..love her face...totallie agree she has a doll face..and such a sincere face as well

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah...just finished ep 8...and man, am I giddy...so love all the Monthai and Bie scenes...gosh, I guess I was to young to realize when I first watched the Eg/Ae version why Monthai was so mean to Bie in the beginning...but now I totally get it. like a light bulb just went off...duh! Monthai defends Wi so much b/c he has fallen for the Wi in Bie's letters to him...gosh! that's why he is so about Wi...and just cannot believe that Wi would not show up to see his mom...but I so love how the head servant lady says..."we'll see who's good and who's bad"...total foreshadowing.

i also the scene where Monthai and Bie are handing out food to the monk...Monthai's prayer for the REAL Wi to come soon...and Bie's prayer for his prayer to come true (i think...again from my limited Thai)...i love how even that annoys Monthai...hehehe...then they intensely stare at each other...gosh...even the monk can sense something is up...hehehe...also love the hand holding as they give the monk flowers...c'mon Monthai we know you want to hold her hand...hehehe :p you can tell he is so having fun messing with her already!

i must also comment on Monthai's mom...totally using her craziness to get Monthai and Bie together...so sly...hehehe...LOVE IT! and Monday's preview...the scene where Bie remembers where Monthai marks how tall she has to be to pay him back the money...leave it to a twisted Monthai to tell her that now she's tall enough...how will she pay back the money! and forget the bed scene...it's killing me! Monday is just to far away!
totallie agree..he feel for the faithful, sweet talking, letter-reply, sweater-making girl he tinks is his fiance..lol...

thanx a lot for all ur writing i'm like watching tis..but i dun understand much thai so i didn't know wat Pi wished for...tat's wat she wished for..lol..heheeheh...yeah totallie..he's having fun!!

and ah...i didn't know wat they were doing w/ tat mark..now i know..lol..hmm..wonder how she's gonna pay him back...or even better..how does he want her to back him back..with wat? :lol:

Oh...MONDAY?!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Dude Pueng was in a endorphine video she actually looks pretty decent in the video;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sy2PdWy_Uc4
Thanks Tina for the vdo--Peung looks super cute! I like her makeup in the vdo better than in the lakorn...but I'll keep watching to see if they change it up!

OMG I was thinking the same thing!!! I can't wait till Monday, I love the scenes with Bie and Monthai! The hand holding was super duper cute!!!

Thanks Mango for the sc's Peung totally has the doll face...she's okay with me so far! Love the big eyes!!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
your welcome everyone for the sc =) yess i love her big eyes tooo
heres some sc of episode 8

the beginning it shows Pong and then it goes to Wi [dont like her fo shyt :lol:]

hahaha Wi is sucha A BEEOTCH :lol:

stepping on dat girls foot ugh it must of hurt cmon heels .. lol

hahaha Wi trying to seduce whuts his face.. however it aint werk he got pissed cuz she wore d diamond ring hahaha

hahaha dats whut she gets done deed wit whuts his face ...short guy lol

ah ha! haha

awww Peung got startled by Pong haha..
i adore them together hahaha :wub: :wub:

jerk made her cry haha

Pong's not too happy

Peung's like scared of him.. aww hehehe

JUST TOOO CUTE

:D

EPISODE 9 preview.... dun dun dun lol the moment im waiting for hahaha

:D
there goes episode 8 and preview of episode 9 sc ENJOY :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Aww they looks super sweet! Pong is one fine HOTTTIE! *drools* Did the old version have an R scene? Is it possible for this version?
I don't think there was an r-scene in the old version. Eg's Monthai was really touchy feely...but he and Ae's Bie never did the deed...which was okay w/ me (hey I was a kid...and probably didn't know what was going on anyway). I just really liked how Monthai came to like her and really started to see who she was and who Wi wasn't. So, I think I'd be ok if this version didn't have an r-scene (it'd be interesting though)...it just has to do a really good job at showing us how Monthai comes to see who Bie is...those super sweet scenes...after some rough and tough scenes (like today)...would be enough for me.

thanks everyone for the compliments...I have to go somewhere to share all my thoughts on Ngao Asoke...hehehe...other people are tired of listening to me...my thai is very limited, i can only make out key phrases...so if I'm wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me...until next episdoe!

edit: oh, also wanted to add, to mango thanks for the caps...gosh some of Pong's expressions are so killer...always challenging her...hehehe...LOVE IT!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah I read at spicy forum p'noiki said in the old version ae said fans were rooting for an r scene because of all the touchy scenes but there was none.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
There to many sweet scene in this lakorn to have R scenes :wub: I'm already blushing from just the touching! I think they should keep it that way adding an R scene would definitely change the lakorn to much than its already been changed I like how they actually initiate on Pah's and Nu's characters ... in the old version we barely see them.... same with Jeap Character ... Im gonna upload this lakorn HQ :wub: thats how much i like it LOL because of Pong hehehe