Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oooo thanks for da caps. wow seem like lots of people like pong's aggressiveness lol it's scary

edit: ohhh shiet i made a new page LOL

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^ hehe if they listen then we won't get a storyline. Especially 'r' scene. LMAO

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but he don't gotta be dat stupid and blind. if i knew somebody like dat in real life they'd get they ass kicked til they get sense knocked in to them LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't tink Pong's character in here isn't as dumb as his character in Song Kram Nang Fah...in tis one..he's blinded by tose letters..if i was to tink a guy would willing wait for me for like 5+ years..write to me all the time..make me sweaters? dang..tat's the dude to marrie...i'll probably be blind like him too..but in SKNF as P'Ning...he mess around and slept around with the nang'rai (like a MILLION time might i state too) and never ever think tat she would go tell his wife...or try someting sneaky (like poking the condom)...now P'Ning is stupid..not to mention evil..but never the less enjoyed SKNF lotx

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yes they stupid in they own ways LOL but i could handle p'ning a lot more than monthai's blindness. he's a good actor though wahh pong!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
stupid p'eks! hehehe...that's why we watch...watch them make mistakes...learn the truth...grovel...then make up with the n'ek...why else would we watch? hehehe...and it's even better when p'ek is as handsome as Pong...hehehe...LOVE it! 2 more days!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaaaa yesssss pong so handsome so so handsome LOL i'd call him sexy if he had a nice body but his body is ok lol he's just somewhat lean haha

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
There to many sweet scene in this lakorn to have R scenes :wub: I'm already blushing from just the touching! I think they should keep it that way adding an R scene would definitely change the lakorn to much than its already been changed I like how they actually initiate on Pah's and Nu's characters ... in the old version we barely see them.... same with Jeap Character ... Im gonna upload this lakorn HQ :wub: thats how much i like it LOL because of Pong hehehe

Am i reading this correct..that you're going to up HQ? OMG! i HEART you! I can't wait to see Pong on HQ!!!

Thank my TINA!!!

Calling for Sarahvang.......Girl hook me up with a banner of those hot scene!!!

Thanks, :p :lol: ;)

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
Wow... this is a great lakorn...i love it...it's so sweet...Bi is so cute and beautiful... she makes me want to watch the drama over and over again. I love the story line and everything what so ever. But..

can some one please explain to me why Mongtai was so mad at Bi beside him being angry at her for taking Wi's place? I mean i don't completely understand why he's treating her like that. Please i need translation....

oh and one more thing...when Fang died...what did the petal said...the petals that were at the bottom of her feet...what did it say?

thank you...OMG i can't wait to see the next episode!!!! :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
pong was mad at pueng because he think dat she is trying to trick his mama by sayin dat she is wiyada and dat she is tryin to make wiyada look bad. like she has bad intentions. he's stupid lol erybody told him da truth but he's like whatever she still evil hahaa oh and when lukana died she wrote on da bed w/ petals "i'm innocent"

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
I just started to watch this lakorn and it looks goog so far. I was wondering if any one is English-subbing this lakorn. I don't understand Thai much so it would be so much better if I could understand the dialogue. Just recently I started to watch lakorn because of great Thai fan like Wishboniko who took the time to subbed some of these lakorns. Many thanks to all the subber out there!!! :clap:

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
I don't tink Pong's character in here isn't as dumb as his character in Song Kram Nang Fah...in tis one..he's blinded by tose letters..if i was to tink a guy would willing wait for me for like 5+ years..write to me all the time..make me sweaters? dang..tat's the dude to marrie...i'll probably be blind like him too..but in SKNF as P'Ning...he mess around and slept around with the nang'rai (like a MILLION time might i state too) and never ever think tat she would go tell his wife...or try someting sneaky (like poking the condom)...now P'Ning is stupid..not to mention evil..but never the less enjoyed SKNF lotx
And he isn't as EVIL as he was in Leh Pummared! In Ngao Asoke, he's mean to n'ek because he misunderstood her good intention. But in Leh Pummared!! OMG!! Don't get me started!! I wanted (so bad) to punch my screen so many times! GRRR!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes that was Leh Pummared he played with Pim. I never watched it although they did look good togwther. I already know what happened at the end. I don't think I could ever watch that lakorn too much drama and stuff going but Pong is always HOT. lolz.

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
Diamend thank you for the reply...OMG what would i do without your translation...heheheh..now it make sense...i mean it did make sense to me b/c i love the drama, but i can't go on without knowing why he was mad...i love the drama!!! can't wait for the next epd. gosh it's so long it feels like a year... :D

i hope he knows the truth and falls in love with her...she so sweet to him! ^_^