Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
^ yes thats PAT from SB**, shes one goregeous one too! and sooo lucky! ahhaha

THAT SHOOOT IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! loveee ittt <3
yes Pong is so charming & sexay :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i love those pics of them... at least in a dramatic tense scene....they're still having fun and enjoying themselves.... that's what makes good chemistry.... *sighs... i can't wait till he finds out the truth...it's going to be soooo long...

also...those pics of Pong... he 's freaking hot!!! such a fine body... better than i thought it would be... WHOO!

maijune

SarNie Adult
pong is so hot in here....started to like the chemistry between n'ek and p'ek....can't wait to see more hot scenes...

chenling

sarNie Adult
PONG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTT & CHARMINGGG *drools*

*Credits arrissa @ spicyforum.net

damn girl you trying to kill me...his smile just makes you melt....I really am enjoying this show...he's such a great actor and well I'm enjoying all the grabbing and such hehe...thanks for the pics Jieb lover!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha those pictures are so funny especially the last two haha
Like Kashie said the last one it looks like he said she molested me haha.
and the 2nd to last hes a weirdo hahaha so cute. haha

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i love this version too...its like watching a different lakorn....lolz....

is it just me or is pong already into her...or more like testing her....cause when they were outside i believe about to go in after they sai baht his back was facing hers n his expression was kinda......u know.....lolz....
^^OMG Pze I love this version too! Yea it seems to me that he is starting to like her LOL!

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Monday
Khun Ying Tap Tim (Monthai's mother) knew a long time ago that Pbeeyachat pretended to be Veeyada to take care of her so once Monthai tells her that he wants to go to talk to Veeyada's parents about getting married she immediately stops him and pressures him to marry Pbeeyachat .. Monthai is very angry and thinks its Pbee's plan to become a Mahatawat in law

Tuesday
While Veeyda is worried about the face that she slept with Keitchai Weepahwarn her sister comes in and hear and then confronts her for the truth causing the two to argue majorly and while pulling and pushing the letter that Monthai fell from Veepahwarns books letting Veeyada know that Monthai is back in thailand so Veeyada quickly goes to Thailand

Wednesday
Veeyada goes and See Monthai and home so Monthai orders Bpee to go tell his mother the truth so Bpeeyachat decides to go confess the truth to Montha's mother, but instead of getting angry Khun Ying Tarp Tim thanks her for taking care of her the whole time

Thursday
Once Veeyada arrives to Mahatawet and finds out that Bpee pretended to be her she starts slapping her and orders her to never push herself to be equal to her masters or employers (I guess) making Bpee very sad.

Translated by Me ;]​
TINA - thank you so much for the spoilers ahhhhh i can't wait till Monday!!! You totally rock! I am totally falling for Pong too!

awwww P'Tina thanks for the spoilers your the best!! :wub:
hahaha i finished Ngao Asoke the old version with Eg and Ae.. it wus cute.. he loved touching her ..
i cant wait for next WEEK HEHE​
^^MANGO I love love love your banner its so freaking funny and cute all at the same time ahhhh i love it!!!

I just finished the old version too, dang Monthai was super touchy touchy with Pi--I guess I missed that when I watched it as a kid LOL!!!

loveing the lakorn it's so blush!
pong is a hottie.
some caps i made hehehee.... not alot lol just alittle.

PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK EPISODE. >>>>MONDAY EEEEKKK CAN'T WAIT
^^Sarah thanks for the caps! I totally agree with you this lakorn makes me super blush but I still watch it ahahahaha :lol:

Wow is there really going to be an R scene??? There wasn't one in the original...I guess I'll keep watching to see how it plays out....

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
gosh...I tried to restrain myself from checking this thread Sat and Sun...and look at all the fun stuff I missed...

Jieb_Lover, thanks for the BTS pics...Pong is so funny...I love that last pic too...Pong's face is so expressive...hehehe...no wonder dude's an actor.
also, thanks for those HOT pics of Pong...dang...dude is such good looking eye candy...I'm a little conservative...so I was like oh :eek: "shirtless, should I even been looking"...but too late I did...and I do appreciate...hehehe... :p and last , but not least...thanks for the clip...they are so funny...and I so agree that being able to laugh at and w/ each other on set definitely helps build chemistry...hmmm...Peung is so lucky...hehehe...

lastly, what ending July 22-23...so soon? it's only been 2 weeks in...let's not talk about the end yet...let me enjoy the ride...hehehe...after seeing those pics of Pong...I don't want to think about my weekdays w/o seeing Pong...hehehe...anyway...YEAH...Monday is tomorrow! :D

oh and to pze...yeah he likes her already...you can tell just by the way he looked at her after realizing she was no Wi...he took a nice long look at Bie before finally pushing her away...as if he had to remind himself that "remember, the one you wanted to see was Wi, not her"...in that moment of hesitation, we knew! hehehehe! LOVE IT!