Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Kelly

same here i'm a total computer bummer..just on and mess it up and get someone else to fix it for me...i wish i can help too
me too i can't do any of that computer stuff...
my lilo sis is great but to bad shes not into dramas or lakorn!

Edit: Page 50!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol its ok :p lol and you girls should learn.. I didn't know how to do any of this stuff and i learned :p Lol .. but it's ok we've got it covered... somewhat...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Urgghh.. as much as I love Bpee, she's so getting on my nerves how she keeps on interupting Wiyada from that Pr Liang guy, just so Wiyada can stay true to Monthai. If it were me, I'd take this as an opportunity to get her claws off my man!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well in a way she's protecting the man she loves because she doesn't want Monthai to be heartbroken because he loves Viyada so much. Then we have her loyalty and love for Kru Maenward... She knows that Pong In and Maenward are lovers so she is trying to keep Pong In loyal to Maenward too :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ohh.. hehe.. that explains it then... but I noticed as a little girl, she was so much more gutsy... ahh .... I'll have to keep watching.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
page 50? omg, i'm so proud of you all ladies!!!
it's the fourth time i watch ngao asoke i'm on episode 8 now, so addicting. i also listen the theme song all the day, slow version.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol -.- hahahh yeah so bad lmao.. yeah I tried to watch it again so I can remember the words so that way doing the subs would be easier .. lol I rewatch episode 08 like 10 times already trying to do the subs lmao and the same with episode 02 I could almost recite the words lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol -.- hahahh yeah so bad lmao.. yeah I tried to watch it again so I can remember the words so that way doing the subs would be easier .. lol I rewatch episode 08 like 10 times already trying to do the subs lmao and the same with episode 02 I could almost recite the words lol
you are lucky tina, when i watch episode 7 i was "pong :drool: ". you can see the scene :lmao:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I know tomorrows episode might make me mad cause of Vi!! <_< shes makes me so mad. But I really wanna see wednesday and thursday hehe