Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ He was questioning her as to what relations she has with that other guy.. and before she faint, he said was that your first kiss???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok girls those who registered can start blogging lol :p so far ive only figured out how to set it so people can add blogs :loool: but I think thats all we really need.

mrs_atichart

sarNie Hatchling
Um... excuse me lady0fdarkness... are you sure about that =D
I'll let you slide this time because you helped me with the translation.
Thanks for the translation!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol...im on ep. 9 but im catching up really fast...lol i plan to get to ep. 14 by tonite n its 10:57pm in cali...lol

can sumone tell me what pong n peung r talking about in ep. 9 when pong traps peung while she is thinking back when he measured her? can i get the whole conversation translated?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
So I was wondering, how did Monthai know that it was Bie's first kiss unless she was terrible at it? :lol:

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
lol...im on ep. 9 but im catching up really fast...lol i plan to get to ep. 14 by tonite n its 10:57pm in cali...lol

can sumone tell me what pong n peung r talking about in ep. 9 when pong traps peung while she is thinking back when he measured her? can i get the whole conversation translated?
this part he measured her and told her that when she get to be that tall
he'll have a job for her to sort of repay him
also to promise him that she'll never forget it
she agrees.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
there is only sum thing that i have to say about Peung...

I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER!!!!

when she cries and talk at the same time....she makes me feel sooooo sorry for her...and i LOVE how innocent she sounds...lol

altho she is pretty new, I think her acting is very good.

Kelly

there is only sum thing that i have to say about Peung...

I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER!!!!

when she cries and talk at the same time....she makes me feel sooooo sorry for her...and i LOVE how innocent she sounds...lol

altho she is pretty new, I think her acting is very good.
yup i think she is good at acting...not bad for a starter!
and hell yea i feel sorry for her!she is to innocent if i was her i don't know how many faces i would have slaped already!