Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
Where are you guys going to watch the old version? I can only find a few episodes on youtube. I remember watching the old version and loving it! Thanks ya'll.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yup i think she is good at acting...not bad for a starter!
and hell yea i feel sorry for her!she is to innocent if i was her i don't know how many faces i would have slaped already!
lol...i know huh...if i was put into that situation, i would not be able to stand it at alll! but being a guy, the situation would be a bit different for me...i would totally defend myself, if not kill them...lol

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
girl, you know the exact link too... hahaha.. thanks
hey...can't blame her...b/c i know the exact time the kiss starts in ep 14...at 36:41...hehehe

LOL I know! I'm becoming slightly obsessive about this lakorn!!!

I have that vdo linked to my YT page for all to enjoy!!!
obsessive? naw...just a good healty attachment to it...hehehe...who am i kidding?...i'm obsessed too! :lol:

lol...im on ep. 9 but im catching up really fast...lol i plan to get to ep. 14 by tonite n its 10:57pm in cali...lol

can sumone tell me what pong n peung r talking about in ep. 9 when pong traps peung while she is thinking back when he measured her? can i get the whole conversation translated?
so Monthai gave her money when she was little (the flashback) and she promised to pay it back when she reached the height he marked...well, he rememberd the promise too...and asked her how she would repay him back b/c now she was that height...she said anything he wanted...and guess what he wanted... ^_^ (don't worry wonderful people are working on translations...just be patient!)

So I was wondering, how did Monthai know that it was Bie's first kiss unless she was terrible at it? :lol:
hey...i don't know...gotta ask a guy...how do guys know? beats me...maybe someone should ask and get back to us! :D

her lip tremble..shaking like a new born baby bird !! It alway does !!! HAHa
sarN...you seem to speak from experience...hmm...so i gotta learn to keep from shaking...to not reveal that it's a first...good advice...hehehe :p

alright, ladies...gonna go watch the kiss one last time...then finally catch some zzz's...tomorrow's episode is only a few hours away! yeah! :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
no, the other thread has pushed ahead...hmmm...what else can i spam about? oh...ok, here's what i hope happens tomorrow...after staking his claim on her...maybe Monthai maybe a bit nicer to Bie...perhaps more touchy feely scenes...ok, touchy feely...i'm really tired...i can't think of a better phrase!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
and you know, i hope Monthai does it kind of sly and right in front of Wee...hmm...that might just piss Wee off more! although it sounds great...that means hearing Pei scream more...eh...well, gotta give and take!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
man, i'm trying so hard...and i still don't own a page? what else...Monthai...i did love that line..."was this your first kiss"...he said it w/ such tenderness...it looked like he was moved...and then the floodgates opened...and dude knew he had to stake claim to her NOW! hahahaha...too funny! :p

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
im totally agreeing with you
i think monthai will probably get more touchy with bei...hehe
ahhh tomorrow episode gonna be soo good!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ok, still spamming...you know i think i like that "staking claim to her" idea better than any R-scene...ok, technically R-scenes are physically staking claim, but i think it's even better when it is verbally said...yeah...sorry SB fans...but Monthai's declaration of Bie being only allowed to see him...way BETTER than all those R-scenes btwn Ann and Ken...of course that's just my opinion! :p feel free to disagree! :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
dang...i really haven't had a thing for a thai p'ek in a long time...i mean i liked Pong enough...but now...I LOVE Pong alot...he makes me giddy everytime his Monthai gets angry or jealous...or just plain uses any excuse to touch or look at Bie...is that weird? i mean...do i like Pong or do i like Monthai...hehehe...either way...

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
haha youre soo right!!! ^^^^
actually declaring and commanding bie to not see anyone else but him
was better....hehe
the things i hate about the :r-scene-pop-corn: is the next morning the n'aek is usually crying
ahh that bugs me sooo much!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmmm...what else? do you ladies think Pong in real life likes Peung...perhaps we should start a rumor here...jk...all those devasted Pong fans (guess that includes me now)...but personally i think they would make a cute couple...though i get the sense that Pong maybe a player...hmm...well, guess we just have to wait and see if they go shopping together...like all those couples that lyn has been gracious to blog and share w/ us about! :D

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
was better....hehe
the things i hate about the :r-scene-pop-corn: is the next morning the n'aek is usually crying

Dang...is that what he said to her when he had her pinned on the bed during the previews? He has NO claims on her and yet he still feels he has the right to say that to her...I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait until manana....yippeee

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
was better....hehe
glad to know i'm not alone...i totally agree too...the morning after is always so weird and awkward...n'ek is crying and p'ek acts like nothing of signficance happened...clearly it means something to her...i don't know...do people in real life forgive such things and move on...i'm not ripping on r-scenes...i like it when good looking people get together...but sometimes...perhaps it's overdone...ok, dang...i'm starting to sound serious...anyway...i like that Monthai is staking claim...if i were Bie w/ a crush that has grown over the years for him...i'd be like, "ok, same goes for you! no other girl, but me!"...hehehe :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh...i was so busy spamming...i forgot i had ep 14, kiss scene on pause...better go watch it! ^_^

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ok, done...but while fastforwarding through the previews...i realized we are not discussing much about Paa and Nu...they're a cute couple too...and what mean parents Paa has...again...how is it possible Paa is their daughter?...poor Nu's gonna have to endure some beating...leave it to Wi's dad to hire thugs to beat him up...but wait, isn't Wi's dad some sort of officer...hmm...that's not very officer-like...dang another lame term...i must be tired! :huh:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
you know i like Paa...and i can imagine Nu and Paa being the bestman and maid of honor at Monthai and Bie's wedding...ok, where did that come from...anyways...looks like Paa and Nu may have their own wedding before Monthai and Bie (b/c Monthai's a bit slow)...ahahah, like they're real people...

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
ok, still spamming...you know i think i like that "staking claim to her" idea better than any R-scene...ok, technically R-scenes are physically staking claim, but i think it's even better when it is verbally said...yeah...sorry SB fans...but Monthai's declaration of Bie being only allowed to see him...way BETTER than all those R-scenes btwn Ann and Ken...of course that's just my opinion! :p feel free to disagree! :D
I totally agree with you.