Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I guess I need to join you guys in this thread. I love this lakorn so much! Pueng is doing an awesome job for being new. I love the expressions on her face! And Pong is just plain HOT! The boy makes me giddy. lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
you guys.. I was on epi. 10, but couldn't help it and watched Epi 14, the kiss. I'm just gonna keep going from epi. 14. What happened between 10 and 14? could you sweet ladies please fill me in?? Urghh.... I know I shouldn't have cheated, but I couldn't help it... alll the comments about the kiss tempted me.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
tye-niranh Welcome :)

I have to watch it after Badarn Jai like at 1:30 today gosh thats so long its only 10:37 but im watching Bpom Ruk Roy Adeet right now hehe

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry i can't help cause only watch and don't understand what they said, except when she said "poy", keke...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Thanks Kayla. I need to catch up. Only on episode 10. So tempted to skip to Episode 14 too for the kiss scene but I will wait. It will be worth the wait.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Thanks Kayla. I need to catch up. Only on episode 10. So tempted to skip to Episode 14 too for the kiss scene but I will wait. It will be worth the wait.
haha.. I couldn't wait... I skipped straight to the kiss.. and I'm glad I did.

Welcome to our humble Asoke thread, by the way.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
beep im so pissed off i could slap monthai right now.
she asks him why when he tells her she cant mess with any other guy he answers
"because you are viyada's servant or people and I dont want her to have a bad reputation because of you."

LOL but then i thought about it and then why would he say "any other guy except for me" lol

and when his mom asked him "or do you love her?"
he qoes quiet and then answers "how can i im with viyada"
his mom also told him that if she see's them touched again or if he physically touch her again she gonna consider they in love :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lmao ok monthai's stupidty makes up in this episode just because it's a cute episode lol the part where she was thinking about the kiss and then she trys to use a basket to seperate them :loool: omgosh when he asked her to hand over his sleeping shirt and then he leaves his stuff there on purpose so she can take it to his room :loool: omg omg omg I have to say pueng improves on this episode she's all nervous around him now lol and then he gets close to her again and she starts hitting him with a book and goes "you broke the rule" cause they aren't suppose to be close togehter lmao

And Keitchai is such a biitch sorry to say I feel like slapping the shit out of him lol he even screams and yell at Bpeeyachat and monthai lurks in and listen and he hears when keitchai says "fine ill go home today but if i dont get what i want i'll tell everyone what we are to each other" and he thinks that Keitchai is talking about Bpie and

Viyada dare calls Bpie "Ying Rai Chai Chuoy" Biitch lol it should be her thats Ying Laew Lah Rai Grub Chai Chuoy Lah Ngo" LOL

and Vi tries to force Bpie be a black sheep for her in Keitchai's situation... and she like beats the crap out of Bpie -.- lol its so funny when she goes "you think about using your youngness to catch my man" well if you think about it Viyada is like 8 years older than Bie lmao and she locks bpie in the storage room

Preview for tmr's episode:
Anucha's mom slaps him because he wont break up with Pah
Storage Room is burning with Bpie inside;

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
beep im so pissed off i could slap monthai right now.
she asks him why when he tells her she cant mess with any other guy he answers
"because you are viyada's servant or people and I dont want her to have a bad reputation because of you."
LOL but then i thought about it and then why would he say "any other guy except for me" lol

and when his mom asked him "or do you love her?"
he qoes quiet and then answers "how can i im with viyada"
his mom also told him that if she see's them touched again or if he physically touch her again she gonna consider they in love :loool:

omg the mother is soo funny
i cant wait to watch it!

hahaha "you broke the rule"

Raiya

sarNie Adult
her lip tremble..shaking like a new born baby bird !! It alway does !!! HAHa
LOL Sarn! Are you going to put that in a fanfic for us??! You crack me up!

there is only sum thing that i have to say about Peung...

I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER!!!!

when she cries and talk at the same time....she makes me feel sooooo sorry for her...and i LOVE how innocent she sounds...lol

altho she is pretty new, I think her acting is very good.
Yep she has totally grown on me! I love all her interactions with Pong!

ok, still spamming...you know i think i like that "staking claim to her" idea better than any R-scene...ok, technically R-scenes are physically staking claim, but i think it's even better when it is verbally said...yeah...sorry SB fans...but Monthai's declaration of Bie being only allowed to see him...way BETTER than all those R-scenes btwn Ann and Ken...of course that's just my opinion! :p feel free to disagree! :D
Hahahah big spammer...but wait we all do it too!

I love the "staking claim part" super blushy!

hmmm...what else? do you ladies think Pong in real life likes Peung...perhaps we should start a rumor here...jk...all those devasted Pong fans (guess that includes me now)...but personally i think they would make a cute couple...though i get the sense that Pong maybe a player...hmm...well, guess we just have to wait and see if they go shopping together...like all those couples that lyn has been gracious to blog and share w/ us about! :D
I totally think Pong is a player in real life...I mean they all are at some point?! With all those girls who are after them...they aren't going to say no forever... :lol:

but, really, i'm think...like how they have a Koo Gum 2...why not a Ngao Asoke 2...Monthai and Bie's kid w/ perhaps Wi's kid...maybe her kid will be a boy who she'll teach to hate and be suspicious of woman...and Monthai and Bie's kid will be a girl who's just as sweet and loving as Bie...and then they meet...she'll change Wi's son...and Wi will forbid it...and the son will defy his mother...and Wi will lose again, even in this next generation...hmm...sounds like a promising fanfic...but we may be raggin on Wi to much! hmm...well, let's see how she fares in the end of this one first...ok...i'm really done for tonight! -_-

EDIT: I FINALLY OWN A PAGE! YEAH! :D
Ooooooh I still haven't finished my fanfic...I am so bad...but reading your ideas is making me want to write one for them too LOL!!!

girls, you're so fast for me, i just left a couple hours and when i came back, this thread jumped! 6 pages to read, wow.
today's episode seems to be better than yesterday, bed's scene and the mom arrives, keke. she looks she feels shocked but i'm sure she's happy in reality.
I know girl! Everytime I go to sleep or come home from work, this thread has jumped so much!!!

Lol wow you girls are fast and whose excited for today's episode?!
I am super excited!!! Can't wait for the bed scene!

haha.. I know right.. cause if he fainted, I'd do more than mouth to mouth.. I'd do body to body.. lol
LOL girl you are always making me blush! (fans self...has bad thoughts :ph34r: )