Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ok, enough spamming...i tried so hard to get this thread to 78...to catch up to the other thread...but i've been glued to my computer for a couple hours now...gotta go eat! hehehe...laters ladies! ah, and let your imaginations go wild w/ what could happen btwn Bie and Monthai! hehehe :p

EDIT: yeah page 78...i finally own another page! AWESOMENESS! :D

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
ooo...and i must comment...that although Keitchai does bug me...i loved his line..."love?...this isn't love, it's a game"...yeah...hmm...w/ Wi, it is a game! Bie was trying to be nice and all, nicely saying that Wi did not love Keitchai (again disappointed that a crazy Wi didn't even have the balls, as crazy as she is, to go break it off w/ him herself)...Wi so sent Bie to do her dirty work...to break up w/ the guy...man! as in the line from "WANTED"..."you send a sheep to do a wolf's job"...tsk, tsk Wi! :p

that part was soo good!
hehe i love how you related it to wanted i love that movie!
so very true though....

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
girl.. that's why I'm just lurking... I'm utterly disappointed..

I'm not just giddy.. I'm tormented by the thought of his soft strong lips.
ok, one more post before i go...hmm...TORMENTED...dang girl you got it bad! hehehe...well, hopefully that torment may turn into sweet dreams about Pong...hehehe...:D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
that part was soo good!
hehe i love how you related it to wanted i love that movie!
so very true though....
ok, ok, another post...i'm not that hungry...hehehe...yeah, right! Wi is so the wolf and Bie is so the sheep...man...i thought that as Monthai was coming closer to Bie and Keitchai while they were talking he'd overhear something about Wi that might make him a bit, just the littlest bit, suspicious of Wi...but naw, dude just heard enough to incriminate Bie AGAIN!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
That for sharing.
Aw they are both laughing haha.
Hopefully someone could translate.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ahuh i cant wait for pbie to get saved by monthai either......btw i saw this at thairath from tomorrows scene.....

http://thairath.com/news.php?section=enter...p;content=95647

i love the pictures.....they seem to always have the same expression.......i find that really cute.....

if someone could translate that would be awesome....
thanks pze for the link...ah, so he does manage to save her...well, what did we expect! duh! :p hehehe...yeah i love their expressions too...like Pong and Peung are having so much fun filming...hey, the chemistry comes through onscreen...love it...love how they look like they really let losse and laugh hard...hehehe...even the servant lady is laughing unabashedly! LOVE it! :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
My internet still isn't back yet but during the time not being able to be online much or at all I've made lots of MV of Pong and Pueng, LOL. I'll post them on YT whenever I am able to get my net back :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i definitly will... haha.

thanks for the pixs.. pong and pueng seem to always have alot of fun during filming time.. LOL :wub: so cute!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ahh well can't translate article right now but ill bookmark it and translate it later lol im having a busy day because wed and thurs are the hubby's day off and i try to stay balanced btwn my addiction and family lol