Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
I'm usually a reader to your comments but don't really reply or comment much myself. However, the more I read your comments, the more I want to join your conversation, but I'm so newbie and I don't understand Thai, so I can't really comment on what the ep. is about. But I really love how everyone is so active and say all those funny lines. I keep checking for new comments everyday. If not, I can't catch up with you guys.

SO HI EVERYONE n NICE MEETING ALL OF YOU HERE.

vania215

sarNie Egg
I'm usually a reader to your comments but don't really reply or comment much myself. However, the more I read your comments, the more I want to join your conversation, but I'm so newbie and I don't understand Thai, so I can't really comment on what the ep. is about. But I really love how everyone is so active and say all those funny lines. I keep checking for new comments everyday. If not, I can't catch up with you guys.

welcome to the Asoke fanatics :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
ahuh i cant wait for pbie to get saved by monthai either......btw i saw this at thairath from tomorrows scene.....

http://thairath.com/news.php?section=enter...p;content=95647

i love the pictures.....they seem to always have the same expression.......i find that really cute.....

if someone could translate that would be awesome....
They are super cute! I love the laughter! Their chemistry deff comes through onscreen...I belive I belive in Pong and Peung!!!

lol :p im trying to arrange the first page of this thread too lol so far i've posted up our gif's for the lakorn ^__^ in page 1
Oooh nice Tina!!!

Can't wait to check it out!

Raiya

sarNie Adult

Welcome the more the merrier!!!

I don't speak thai either but I know enough to figure it out :lol:
Also the girls are so nice and they translate all the good parts of us!!!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
sorry im spamin again anyway if mon save bee...would he give her c p r wat eveer ya cal that.. n kiss her.. i duno jux wonderN?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Spammers! That's okay I think...we are all guilty of it since we love this lakorn so much!

Yep, if he gives her CPR then he'll need to breathe into her mouth...sort of kissing?! :blink:
but I've never given anyone CPR so I don't know :lol:

It would be a good scene for sure if that happened...

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling

lol.. OMG! you are just like me! all the comments sometimes makes the lakorn more interesting.. i love all the remarks and wishes and hopes that everyone has or dreams about the p'ek and n'ek... so funny! but i HAVE been keeping track of the episodes.. i just love how the storyline intertwine with everything else! i look forward to this lakorn everyday and all the comments, of course!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ladies, i can't sleep, miss my favorite thread, i mean "ngao asoke"!!! it's an addiction, a desease! yes, i'm crazy and proud of it :loool:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Oh no!! Someone save Pee!!
you know who will save Bie...good old Mon...breaking those rules and touching her...hehehe...of course only in emergencies... ^_^

sorry im spamin again anyway if mon save bee...would he give her c p r wat eveer ya cal that.. n kiss her.. i duno jux wonderN?
CPR...ahahahaha....dorky_vang, you are too funny! again, kissing and touching only in cases of emergency! ahahaha! :lol: you ladies crack me up! :D

Kelly

haha your not the only one crazy here me too....
and i know a lot of us that are in here are as well crazy!

i just rewatched the sweet parts from today epi!

haha my lilo sis came in as i was watchin the sweet parts and guess what she said to me!

she said do you want a boyfirend that much that you keep watching that scene!
she made me feel like a pervert!
but whatever i don't care!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
spamming again...yeah...Ngao Asoke 24 hours...where one sarnie leaves off, another picks up...hehehe...LOVE it :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you wake up early...i stay up late...hehehe...ah Ngao Asoke addiction...love it! :D
me too, i stay up late, so true, now it's 00:01am. where is tina?working on a mv? i envy all of you ladies, i'm unable to do a mv or to write stories.

Raiya

sarNie Adult

Sorry if these have been posted already!!! I'm just a bit crazy about them right now!!!
Let's all look at them and sigh (happily of course!) :lol: